Chapter 13

Rose
Ladies and Gentlemen I would like to welcome my two princes to the world. They are two days old. I'm 3 weeks early. I had to have an emergency c-section. Both boys are fine. Thank god. August have been so good to me. Looks like he's keeping his word this time. I named them Anthony and Antwan like I wanted. Yes August was there he let me do it. He couldn't think of them of a name. I didn't let him in the delivery room. I don't care what y'all say. I might be wrong but he had to learn some kind of way. It hurted him to not be in the room to see them being born but there's always another chance. We home now and August has been acting really shady. He's not helping with the boys. He's been spending his time out in the streets or in the studio. I'm in so much pain. I called my mom and we talked for a while.
-phone convo-
Mom: Hey hunny. How you doing?
Rose: Not good mom. *cries* I'm doing everything by myself. August always gone and if he's here he's not helping. I had a c-section mom. An emergency c-section and it's hard for me to lift them right now. But I want to hold them but not doing myself.
Mom: You need to talk to him. He needs to know he go a responsibility just like you. It's two children that needs their father not just their mother.
Rose: I know mom but I- I'll call you back.
-ends-
August walked in and as always he took a shower and was headed back out the door. I stood in front of the door and pushed him back some. I want to know where's he's been and who he been up in.
-convo-
Rose: Where you going?
August: Out. Move.
Rose: No!! I have two babies in there!! We have two babies!! Or did your forget your responsibilities!!
August: Stop Sweating me bruhh!! Move!!
Rose: August, I'm not trying to become just your baby momma like Linda and Tammy!! But you're pushing it!! * opens the door* If you walk out this door don't come back. If you do your papers will be waiting for you and we will be gone.
August: I'm going to the studio. When I get back you better be here. Y'all better be here.
Rose: Are you high?! *grabs his face*
August: *push her back* I'll be back
-ends-
I'm not completely healed from my c-section. Just had it done two days ago. Now I'm bleeding. I'm hurting. Bleeding badly. I called 911 and just laid there. Applying pressure as hard as I could. Next thing I knew I was passed out.
-
August
I been at the studio for an hour and my phone is blowing up. I'm so damn high I couldn't answer the phone. All I know was that my producer was trying to pull me up and was saying some shit about Rose. Hell I know she's not here. I swear man. I sat down and went to sleep. Fuck it right now. I woke up at 6 the next morning. I looked at my phone and see I had 43 miss calls, 6 voicemails, and 15 messages. I listened to my voicemails and when I heard that Rose was in the hospital I ran out the studio. I made it to the hospital at 9:43. Traffic was bagged up. When I got there I found out that she was checked out at 8:32. Fuck bruhh. I rushed home and was there in 30 minutes. When I got there she was there alone with her mother and brothers. I be damn. I looked at Rose and she turned her head. She couldn't even look at me. I walked to her but her brothers got in front of me.
-convo-
August: Man y'all need to move.
Ken: Who's gonna make me?
Rose: Ken, Damion, it's okay. Let him through.
Ken&Damion: *moves*
August: You okay baby? The boys alright?
Rose: So now we a family? Now you worried about me and the boys? Funny story is you did this.
August: Rose you can't just give up on us. I'm sorry for how I've been acting. You kept me away from them when you was having them. That hurted me. I just wanted you to hurt like I was.
Rose: Can you leave? Until I get this together. Until I get healed and better. Cause I can't do this right now August.
August: What about Anthony and Antwan? You gonna keep me away from them.
Rose: You can see them. That's all. Nothing else.
August: I love you Rose.
Rose:...
-ends-
I kissed her forehead and went to get my stuff. I left and went to my mom house. I guess she's gonna be mad for a long ass time. Better find me a place to stay for now.