Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

* D a r c y *

     Knowing his name was uncalled for but too much for me to handle. So I excused myself, but it did feel nice that I knew his first and last name.

"Please stay awhile." Anne informed with a smile.

"I just came out if work a while ago and tomorrow I will come by, promise?" I sweetly stand up and she does too.

"I'd love for you come early because it will be nice to get along with a nice teenage young lady." Somehow, I felt creeped by that but I smiled anyways, peaking to look at my moms similar expression. "I've lived with men all my life, it would be nice if your daughter will keep me updated on the -what do kids call it these days? thug life?"

I laugh a bit to loudly when she finished and actually felt bad for her.

"You never had a daughter?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No, and I use to be fine back in the UK with my nieces running around. My oldest neice what about your age and she and I always spent time together. Harry trys to help by painting my nails at times or try to braid my hair." My eyes nearly soften because I never knew this bad boy looking image would ever do that.

"I must go." I smile widely.

"Please, if you decide come tomorrow, it won't be too long. You can bring your mother." She smiled.

"We will come." My mom answered.

     I smiled again and excused myself. Opened the door and noticed it was only the end if the afternoon once I saw the outside. The flick of the door signaled that I was out but my eyes were distacted by the yellow/orange color of the sky. Clear, signifying that there will be not horrific weather. It was peace to me.

     A pair of two large hands gripped my shoulders again. It made me jump and noticed it was Harry. He looked baffeled, same expression as me.

"Sorry, um." I speak and he pushes me against the door.

     This only brought me back to the memory of today. The way he pushed me against the wall of Sears, and whispered 'Shh' in my ear. It gave me chills. Now, he was doing the same thing, and his curls with present next to my cheek. My chest was rising and falling then put my hands on his chest to push him off. His chest was hard and our eyes met. They were so green that I wanted to jump inside his eyes and swim in his pools of green if that even makes sense.

"What are you doing?" I gulp and his expression blank.

"Mmm" He hummed.

     My eyes widen and opened my mouth. For me, it was like a baby learning his new word because it seems like he will be speaking.

     Also, that will be another sound I will remember him from him apart from his shush. Still, I can't seem to lay my finger on when he spoke to me in yesterday's little incident.

"I need to go." I say but he grips me harder and I gasp. "I said I need to go."

"Go." I barely heard Harry even speak. Yet, I was overly shocked by his action.

     He took a step back but his eyes were off me. I was frozen for a second but managed to understand and walked to my house.

     Why is it that he is making my life somewhat living is a mystery. Like, I need to find a puzzle in my life that does not include something religious. I know his first and last name, mother, age, and somewhat of his voice sound. That makes me wonder if I should know more about him. I must be crazy.

     I pour myself a cup of coffee, hot just how I love it. My mother will be in Anne's house for an hour more so I suppose I have time to walk back and forth thinking about what happen a few seconds ago.

      Was he teasing me? He doesn't speak to anyone... Well, that's Jabby clearly addressed. Then why did he speak to me? I messed up my hair out of frustration and groaned.

"Why!" I screamed now inside my room.

     An intense feeling was present burning in the back of my flesh. I was almost afraid it was an evil spirit trying to possess me. I stood still with my coffee tightly gripped on the handle. So, I turned to face my window or anything around.

     I walked towards my window and saw Harry standing there again. This time I did not fall to the floor but I stood there staring. My finger signaled him to hold on, so quickly I got my black sharpie and notebook the wrote:

Why did you do that?

     Harry squinted to see and interacted with me by signaling me to hold on. At the moment, I was beyond bewildered that he took the time to reply. Then it hit me, will he tell me? He slowly brought up his sign and it read:

Don't know? Just be

...and he flipped the page:

happy I did.

      My notebook slipped out if my hands and I smiled. He turned and walked away from the window as I was shocked yet happy that he did this.

     Maybe I was happy he did this. Still, I feel awfully uncomfortable because it was so sudden. I feel like something bad might happen. When I feel that, it does happen. But I ignored it.

-

updated! how do you like it?
This chapter is the first the that they interacted. Hope you are enjoying it. predict what will happen next! comment and vote!

your comments made me update + votes!
thank you and stayy sweet!!!! <3