Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

* D a r c y *

     Harry dragged me all the way to the back door in front of his car. Then gently took his hand away from mine and stood infront of me putting his hands inside his pockets.

"What was that?" I break the silence.

     He turns and looks at me, again with that usual blank expression, and well stands there. It seems like the beginning once again when I pushed him to talk to me but never really spoke.

"Are you going to answer?" Harry shakes his head without a peep falling from his mouth. I give up.

"I can't be late again, excuse me." I tell him and turn to go inside.

     The sad thing about it was that he did not stop me. A sigh faintly escaped my lips while I rubbed both temples on my way back to check my schedule.

"You and Harry?" Jason says as he snakes his hand around my waist. I gasp with a jump but keeps his strong hold around me.

"What do you want, Jason." I hiss earning him an eye roll.

"You." Of course, I knew that was coming. It seemed like he was serious with the expression he was giving me. I was almost hypnotized once again.

"Very funny." I roll my eyes again and wiggle alittle to free myself but couldn't.

"I'm quite serious." He whispers next to my ear and all I hear is his raspy voice.

"I wouldn't imagine my life with you. You look like a nobody only going to clubs just trying to 'get some'." I finally pushed him out of my way plus feeling very happy that I got that out of my chest.

"Hey, Mary." And I stop by his sudden name switch. Harry calls me that, why him?

"It's Darcy." I glare and turn to walk again then crash into Harry. Can this get anymore movie like?

"When I call you Mary, you say nothing." His leaned into next to my ear very very closely. "I'm flattered but, please don't crush on me if you have... I feel sorry for you."

     Taking a step back, I gaze up at him with that flirtatious smirk of his right on the side of his cheek made shiver. Jason behind me, Harry in front of me made the whole room spin quickly. It made me unblanced and weak. What is happening to me? What is happening to my once innocent life? Why do I think about bad people? Why am I tearing up because of this? I feel very stupid.

"Goodbye." I told the both of them.

-

      What a rough and very embarrassing moment today because of Harry and Jason. Two dangerous people that reads: 'BEWARE' on the front of there body. It has warned me but I crossed the line and can't seem to find my way back to safety.

     Could it be Jason? Or so perchance Harry? They're both very alluring and handsome. Yeah, the both have different personalities but it adds up into one. This is difficult.

     As I head out outside the chilly Chicago air, I expect that horrid air, I expect that thin tall male to be there but he isn't. So, I walked towards my car to head home.

      The drive home was pretty peaceful with my choir radio station. I sang a long a bit to the beautiful soprano part all the way to my parking space outside my house. My hand grips my door handle up pushing it forward still singing the strong high soprano part of The First Nowell ((It's actually called NOWELL so don't correct and say it is NOEL lol)) sung by the King College Singers from Cambridge. The top choir in the whole world and I am destined to sing in that choir soon with the women of course. The thing is it is located in United Kingdom and its pretty far. My mother would object my dream college.

     I still sing as the beep of my car alerts it's locked. The fact that its late I didn't care to sing plus show off my voice because it is very good and pure. A voice people wish to have very lifted and poise.

"Nice voice." Said a deep husky voice almost too closely.

I jump, dropping my purse on the floor scattering all of my stuff, "Harry, you startled me." I grab my heart.

     Harry with a long black coat that fit him perfectly and his long hair all over the place. He looked dashing as if he was ready to go somewhere special despite of his hair but he still managed to looked adorable.

      Not only did his appearance startled me but the fact that he complemented. Bewilderedly complemented me something quite nice. Not that he was the first who said my voice was nice but to hear it from vague guy was rather amusing.

"Startled you?" He chuckled lowly already coming close to my side of my house.

"Yeah." I nod and bend down to pick my stuff up.

     The sound of his heavy steps echoed closer and closer as if I was in a long tunnel just hearing the unfamiliar noise coming near. My heart slightly paced and my eyes began to blink nervously. I was nervous. I unbend and notice he was already in front of me. I put a strand of my hair behind my ear and look up to his tall figure; and to his charming angelic face.

     The feeling of a cold yet soft touch was on my almost frozen face. The stand I just put behind my ear freely fell forward almost covering my left eye.

"It gets really annoying when you touch your hair like that." He fixes my hair a bit more. "Like a dog inside a pound wanting to get see freedom, you hair needs to be loose and free. It's very pretty like this."

     My mouth drops with his words. Is this That Co-Worker? The mean guy who told me to 'leave him alone'? Why is he being so nice?

"Thank you." I look up to his dazzling green eyes. "Harry."

With that crooked smile he nods nicely, "Mary, I have something for you."

"What?"

"Come." He signals and I follow him to his home.

Inside his home.

     It wasn't the first time I had came but his house look more fixed than my last visit. Everything was very settled and welcoming. The color of autumn was still on the wall. His house seemed empty.

"My mums coming later." He says.

"And?" My thoughts went straight into a rape image because he does seem like a guy who will seduce me.

"Don't think wrong, Mary." He laughs and walks inside his kitchen.

     When he came out, in his hands; he brought out a glass tray of baked, homemade backed chocolate chip cookies. He held it towards me with a light grin staring at the cookies.

"Remember that-"

"Oh, I remember." I cut him off and grab a cookie, eating it with delight. "It's good. Why are you being nice?"

"You know," He pauses, "Bad boys and good girls always seem to fall each other, don't they?"

    Those words were from four days ago when I missed school. Though his word were correct, from books to movies, it has always happened like that. Bad boys and good girls always collide. What is trying to say? He thinks him and I will fall in love?

"Yeah?" I reply and he crosses his hands across his chest.

      His heavy hands take both of my shoulders and walks me back. Step after step backwards, I hit the wall behind me. His face lowers towards my face instead of my ear this time. Eyes were secured on mine while our faces and lips were almost connecting. He inahles in deeply and smell his sweet minty breath with his nice cologne scent.

"I'm a bad boy." He slightly lowers closer. "And you're the good girl."

-

Fangirl below please.

ASDFGHJKL erred maahhh gerrdddd

vote & comment my fellow readers!!!
staaaay sweet!