Chapter Thirty-One

Chapter Thirty-One

* D a r c y *

       His curls were slightly gone but all the volume was brushed back, creating a quiff. It seems that his face got a lot longer and thinner.

       Harry, himself is a very handsome young in his early twenties. Tall, muscular, but very thin waist wise. His legs long, stretchy, and it makes me hide mine. He looked really good for a young man in his age. He should be proud.

"What are you doing here." I manage to block my nosy cousins who were jumping to see this handsome man, Harry.

      Harry noticed my cousins were near and took a step back. Why is he so shy by his voice? Shyly, he shook his head and waved a goodbye.

"Have a good Thanksgiving tomorrow!" I put both of my hands on both ends of my mouth to create more volume for my shout. My feet on their tippy toes when I waved goodbye but, he didn't turn.

      I step back down at my normal height and sigh. My cousins finally opened the door wide and barely caught a glimpse of Harry.

"Who was he?" Said Jessie. "He looked handsome!"

"You're seeing that boy?" My mother recalled behind us. Suddenly, I gulped and turned with a smile. God forgive me for this, just one time. "No, mother."

"Jason seems good." She smiles. "Harry is not so good, what man shall not go to church! He does drugs, have a good look at him! A smoker, I can smell him from a mile away. Darcy, you know better."

       There I go again, my mouth was shut wanting to scream out the positives about Harry. Smoker and not a church person yes, but drugs was out of question. I want to scream, but I just nod.

"Of course mother." With that she smiles and walks away.

"Whoa, talk about drama." Ginger bit her nails. "Goody Darcy into bad boys?"

The girls all began to giggle and whistle.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Chelsea dished.

"No, he's not my boyfriend." I shyly reply and walk towards my room an they follow.

"Darcy! Who is Jason?" Brit asked.

"Just a co-worker that likes me." I laugh and they gasp.

"Is he cute!?"

"Yeah."

"Is Harry?" They asked.

"Very handsome but both are bad so..." I didn't even finish my sentence and quit talking about the two males. "Sorry girls but I work today."

"Where?" Whines Ana.

"Sears." I answer and they giggle.

"Nice." Chelsea replies while smiling.

       After a few moments, I changed to my Sears working clothes and headed out. Once outside, a big chill ran through my body. It was freezing since all the snow was already piled so safe driving today.

       I see Harry walk out as well as me, and he turns when he knows I am near, then he gives me a big smile. That familiar smile again, the one where I see his precious teeth out in display. Why is he so happy?

"Why so happy?" I shout with a giggle and he shrugs with a cute dimpled smile.

Since when did he have dimples?

       I hop inside my car and laugh, running my hand through my dark brown hair. I take a look back at where he was with a smile and he was still there parked. What a nit-wit! How did we meet again? Oh, that cigarette. Groaning, I pull out of my drive way.