Chapter Fifty-Three

Chapter Fifty-Three

* D a r c y *

When I arrived at Harry's house, my parents plus Anne weren't home yet. I took a seat on the couch, sighing while rubbing my temples. It is so difficult to think about these two men

It so that I have trouble on picking between the two, which makes me want to stop seeing both. Jason has not yet done anything wrong but because he knows Harry, because I don't know his past, I feel like I should leave him too. Depending on his past who knows if Harry was correct.

His weep was because of me, thinking I'd leave him. It was hard to endure but, Melanie sent me a sign to trust Harry. A sign about Jason. Everything is a lie, whether Jason or Harry is lying, but I don't know who.

My thought got interrupted by the Marimba noise. It read a number I was slightly familiar with, but not all that sure. I answered anyways.

"Hello?" I sounded hesitant and curious.

"It's Jason." His raspy voice went even more raspy.

"Oh!" I gasp. "I haven't seen you."

"Well I have been trying to get a get the hold of you, but I forgot you don't have your phone." He said in annoyance. "Why do you have his phone?" I can sense the envy.

"I haven't had the chance to ask him." I reply with a sigh, grabbing a chunk of my hair back behind my ear. "He began acting different."

"That's who he is, he has plenty personalities. He kisses you and makes you believe. Trust me, I would know." Suddenly, my mood falls. Fingers tangled on my hair and frustratedly shuffled it. There so many things they both accuse each other by.

Yet hearing about the what he said made me wonder why he mentioned 'kissed'. Suddenly my heart dropped. He knows?

"I can't believe that." I bite my lips.

"Of course, you can." He chirped. "Because I speak the truth and he doesn't. Head outside, let's hang out." Jason demands.

I had no choice but to agree. So he knows? Or doesn't. Should I tell him? or should I not? Gosh, this is so frustrating.

As I headed out side, Jason was standing at the end of my tented house, scratching his head in bewilderment. "Jason!" I shouted.

"Mary!" Suddenly I freeze, he called me Mary. Jason had the biggest smile in the world so, I let it slide. Though it sounded weird coming out from him. "What happen, dear."

Jason came towards me and wrapped me into a big hug, then grabbed my to set me forward to face his face. Our foreheads touched instantly, the spark was gone. Suddenly I felt like a lost puppy.

"It's been awhile that I haven't seen you. I am sorry." Jason took a strand of my hair behind my ear. He took a look up and pointed at my house.

"I'm living with.." I pause and look down at my feet. "Harry and his mum for today, and half of tomorrow." Jason grew angry, and clenched his jaw. His expression changed when he saw me.

"As long as you're okay." His lips came in contact on my forehead. "Let's go." He grabbed my back to push me towards his car.

* H a r r y *

Stack after stack, I look up where the Mary always stands in her stationary, folding shit like always. Or maybe in the same place like me, organizing a shit loads of shoes idiot people do not put back and leaving them at the floor.

"Hi!" I heard a chirp from behind me. "Remember me?"

I turn to see Amanda smile at me. Her voice is so annoying, and her dark orangish hair bothered the shit out me. Her body was to thin for me to even hold. She smiled wide, and looked at all of me with a lip bite.