Chapter Fifty-Eight

Chapter Fifty-Eight

* D a r c y *

My hands kept being so clumsy already dropping four boxes off the shoe section as I slid them in the correct sizes.

Maybe because Harry couldn't stopping running in my head. So, I fall on my knees already growing tired by a thinking of him, and sighed while rubbing my temples.

Though, my fear has disappeared Jason was still taunting my mind on what he will be willing do to me. Suddenly I felt that time needed freeze for I not to see him.

As hard as it can be, I will maintain my tears, and be brave. Then have my phone on recording inside my bag. With that maybe we can have success. It is a risking thing, and if I get caught- I freeze quickly, what will happen if I get caught? My heart dropped already regretting Harry's plan, it seems like an easy thing to do but there are sometimes where things go out of plan.

I mean, what if you can't hear us talking because my phone will be inside the leather of my bag?

A pair of arms grab the back of my waist, pulling me closer from the person behind him. I was frighten to be honest to say a name because it can only be two people. Jason or Harry, either of which, I will fail to guess because I don't know how they feel like just yet. Even with Jason, I do know know how his 'hold' feels like.

Grabbing the hands that circled my waist, I yanked them out to twist and it was Jason. I bite my lips, and felt utterly frightened. Right then and there my tears wanted to fall once again by remembering what he did to me a few days ago.

If only I had a buzzer or a warning button to notify Harry that Jason is near me, so Harry can protect me. Unfortunately, it wasn't possible.

My phone buzzed inside my pocket but refused to look at it just incase. "Hi, Jason." I fake a smile but really I wanted to run far away from him.

"Hi, my father is coming this weekend." He says. "You know.. The one who works in the Supreme Court?"

"Really?" I nod. "Love to hear more." No, not really. "But I need to work."

"Leave work." He influences, and twirls his hand on my hair. "And come with me."

My heart was aching already with big pain. Can he not feel me? Can he not know that I am screaming with my eyes that I am hurt by what he is doing and planning on me? Doesn't he feel sorrow that I cried the other time? Does he?

What a cruel evil man. I prayed for him last night, telling God to let me go from his hold. From his sight, from his life. All I wanted was to be my innocent self again. The girl who once lived a normal life; fully and carefully.

Sadly, I feel prisoned.

"I can't." I sighed, beginning to clean the wood where the shelf displayed the shoes and boots. "I really really need the money for... Cambridge." I squeeze my eyes while stopping my motions.

"As long as you're with me," He slipped his hand around me. "You will never struggle with payments, or money. I'm an Heir." He smiles proudly.

"Why did you get fired?" I said a little annoyed, putting my hand on my hip.

"Fucking Styles." He throws his hands in anger. "He had sex with Bonnie in order to make her fire me."

Now that was something that shattered something inside. It affected me a bit. Why couldn't he not do something more indelicate? Again, biting my lips, I gulp nervously. "Disturbing."

"What a pig." Scold Jason, yet it bothered me that he insulted Harry. "Better leave you working."

"See you later." I force out, and then he took me by surprise when his lips caught mine.