Chapter Seventy-Eight

* H a r r y *

I kissed Darcy goodbye before leaving to my first working shift for two hours, but after classes, I have to work once again. It's only a little bit if hours but it's money.

"Have fun." She grabbed my cheek. "I love you." Darcy whispered so heavenly on top of my lips.

"I love you more." I gave her a quick kiss before I headed inside.

When I entered, I saw Lenina and her friend again singing and dancing to a song on the radio to my guess, Kes$ha? It was a horrible sound and very party like, and reminded me of the times when I'd be in the club.

"Oh!" They gasped then parted when they saw me standing there. "Sorry!" Lenina giggled. "We're like that."

I faked a quick smile and walked towards the entrance of the back where they made the teas. "Well, I guess I should be cleaning?" I asked a little not in the mood to be honest.

"You are a sad puppy aren't you?" Lenina put her hand on her hip while smiling at me with her yellowish teeth. It bothered me that she 'thought' she knew me well enough to interpret my feelings. I looked at her without saying anything, or a smile, but took my rag and began to wipe the messy areas that needed to be cleaned. I heard Lenina slip a small 'okay...' clearly feeling in need to crawl under a rock. I didn't care really, but to be done.

All I did was take over the register since the girls wanted to maintain the back area and making the teas since I was still new. It was rather tiresome but not really entertaining until I saw Darcy walk inside with a big grin in her face. I literally got butterflies in my stomach just by seeing her walk through that door. Quickly, I leave my area run to head out to the front, earning a "Harry? What are you doing?" from Lenina not knowing why I ran out so suddenly.

"Harry!" Darcy exclaim, throwing her hands out towards me. "I missed you."

"Don't fucking say that because you know how much I missed you." I hugged her while picking her up, hearing her little shriek once her feet were off the floor. My lips met hers once I set her down, grabbing her towards me even more than normal. She pulled away quickly, and I saw her get red while she took her lips in between her mouth.

"Has it been nearly almost two hours?" I ask, checking my time quickly.

"Yes." She nods, "go, you should change. You don't want to be late for your piano class."

"I guess." I pout when she mentioned it. "I don't want to leave you."

"We will see each other in choir, okay?" She soothed, and I nodded.

I turned to face Lenina in the back who was fixing something. "Lenina, I have class in a few minutes." I say, and she turns giving me a smile of approval.

"Hi Darcy!" She waves rather frantically. I laugh at her in no friendly way, and turned to Darcy once again.

"I'm going." I inform her, giving her one last goodbye kiss. "Relax with your time being in your break, love you."

* D a r c y *

Sighing when he walked out the door, I turned back to Lenina and she looked like she was upset with me.

"You guys are so in love." She wipes the counter.

"He is all I think about, Lenina." I walked to the counter, and she knew what I kinda of tea I loved while she headed to back to make it.

"Is he always rude?" She asked in curiosity still in the process of making my tea. "You know, I'm just asking."

I laughed a little, earning a little shocking gasp by my mocking giggle, but I wasn't laughing at her just the fact that Harry still acts rude to people. "Yes." I said, and she looked rather puzzled.

"That's weird." She looked at me in a confused way but then smiled afterwards. "How is he so nice to you?"

"I don't know what made him fall for me, and I don't know how I fell for him. It just sorta happened. I am happy we are together." I bit my lips and Lenina handed me the tea.

"He looks so happy with you, keep him." She encourages me with a big smile. I take her advice and nod with agreement before walking out of the shop to sit outside and study a little.

It feels like the whole day has come to end again, once I walk back into my dorm with my lips still warm by Harry's kiss before I got here. I hummed as I closed my door, and smiled like a complete utter idiot thinking about my boyfriend I am overly obsessed with. Not in a creepy way or in way scary. It's just he has me whipped over him, and I feel like having him over every night.

I smile again, looking out to my dorm window where I saw people heading to their late classes. Then saw Harry walking away having no idea I saw him walk by and my stomach exploded with butterflies once again.

I close my curtains before heading in the shower to change outside the restroom. After I do, I wrap my pink towel around the body I have always hidden away from anyone. Then I remembered Jason, I cringed and pushed the thoughts again and walked out my restroom to distract myself and watch some television to take away the nasty thoughts.

I shrieked when I saw Harry sitting on my bed with eyes wide as well. He must be shocked that I was only in my towel that exposed my collar bone to my shoulder but private areas were hidden from his sight. I tightened my towel around my body when he stood on his feet. "H-Harry." I gulped when he stared into my eyes. He stood in front of me now, eyes still focused on mine then smiled a little.

"You smell good." He said and touched my shoulder, my bare shoulder which made me slightly flinch by his touch. He laughed as he teased my reaction. "You know I won't do anything to you. Just stay still." He commanded with intensive seducing eyes. His finger snaked firstly on my temple down to my jaw. My breath hitched when his hand traced my collar bone, letting him touch me, sending the electric feeling to my finger tips. I gulped again when he pulled his hand away from my skin.

It felt amazing by this slow and gentle touch that I wanted him to touch me again but I only tightened my towel even more. Harry noticed and chuckled in a deep tone, upsetting me when he walked towards the bed.

"Go on, change." He encourages. "I wouldn't mind if you change in from of me. I mean we can both be Adam and Eve." I gasped at his sentence, and grabbed my clothes then back to the bathroom. My back was on the door, and I heard Harry's chuckle on the outside. I covered myself again, and then changed to my night clothes.

When I came out, Harry was sprawled onto my bed on his phone above his head. He saw me and smiled still just on his phone, I gulped again and dried my hair a little before heading towards my bed.

"How did you get in here?" I asked lastly which I had to be the first thing when I saw him.

"What?" He chuckled, sitting up on the bed now and set his phone on the side. "You don't want me here?"

"No. It's not that." I nervously touched my hair, and I don't know why I am acting this way. "I locked my door."

"Are you sure?" He chuckled some more and with that little chuckle I felt hot even though it was chilly. "I easily opened the door."

Then I widen my eyes, I was too happy that I forgot to lock my door. I brought my hand to my head in a way where I was ashamed in not locking my door. Then came to a realization that Harry was in my room again, and not to mention he touched my skin that I was desperately wanting more from. Harry laid back down, face towards the ceiling and he closed his eyes. His stomach expanded and went to it's flat self, and I stood there watching the rhythms of his breathing.

And in wild thought, I walked over to Harry as he remained eyes tightly closed. I swung my leg over his torso and straddled on top of him. His eyes quickly opened in surprise, and looked at me as I sat on top of him.

"Touch me." I begged.

-

And there you go.

You guys deserves it.