Chapter Forty-Seven

Chapter Forty-Seven

* D a r c y *

Again, shocked that he popped out of no where, catching Jason and I's sloppy lip lock.

"If you're going to kiss her, kiss her right." Jason threw a loud laugh, leaving his body contact away from mine after Harry's reply.

"Harry I am a fantastic kisser, tell Darcy." Jason smirks down at me.

Harry's green eyes lock on mine, and the words were there or were they? He knows I can't lie but I have lied to him all this time. They both waited but, I couldn't release anything. "Darcy." Jason smiled in embarrassment as if he forced me to lie.

"Yes?" I said in question. "No?" Again I questioned. "You were my first kiss either way, how does a good kisser supposed to feel?"

Harry smiles at my answer then looks back at Jason. I follow his gaze, and Jason twitched his lips. He took a deep breath and pulled his hair back with a chuckle. "I know I was your first kiss." He looked at Harry, whose face turned so dull and blank. He bit his lips but he didn't say anything.

"She is still my girl." Jason pulled me to his hold. "My girl."

"Fucking Jason." Harry scolds, which took me by surprise. "Darcy how could you go for him?"

I shrugged and looked up at Jason, smiling down at me. "I like him."

Harry looks at me, and looks at Jason. His eyes rolls then grabs my wrist to pull me away from Jason. "What the fuck?" Says Jason.

"Can you just fucking leave?" Harry says.

Jason didn't have the most greatest face more like an evil glare. Again with the tugging, and rough pulls, Jason yanked me and whispered "I'll pick you up at yours." He recalled. "I have a surprise."

"But-" His lips surprised me with a quick peck.

"Your mom invited me over." He whispered. "It's Friday, let's hang out."

"Okay." I weakly smiled and kissed him back.

I felt slightly embarrassed with Harry staring at the scene in front of him.

When he left, I was left with Harry once again. He stood there studying me, just focusing at my figure.

"Why do you even choose Jason?" He angrily gritted. "Weren't you curious about me?"

"Harry." I blush at the tone he was giving me because I have never seen him talk to me in such an angry matter. "Why do you care?" I have never sounded so rude in my life.

"Fuck that, Mary." He steppe in rather closer. "You didn't answer my questions."

"Harry things like that's are meant to be private especially involving my boyfriend." My face turned to him, and there he was again, giving me the same blank and dull face. He rolls his eyes, stopping me from my tracks.

"Tell me when you guys are going." He slams me to the wall, making me wince by his strong attack. "Now."

Bad Harry creeped in the dark, there is the Harry I am deeply utterly afraid of. I literally get scared when he acts this way, though sometimes I make no sense because he can look so hot while he looked filled with rage. And what I mean by hot is when, his eye brows are furrowed downward creating visible three lines on his on the top of his forehead just angrily looking down with lips pursed, gritting every vowel of his English accent. It can be scary but it can be hot.

"What are you talking about?" I answer, his eyes darken in anger.

"Well remember what I asked you that one time and you declined?" He lowered his face. "Remember, Mary?"

He approached me closer and closer, making his forehead connect with mine. It made a buzzing feeling once they touched, and it made me feel all warm and fuzzy.

"I don't-" I take a look at those pink rosy lips. "know?"

"Cambridge, you're going to Cambridge, United Kingdom with Jason ." He announces very closely again. "Right?"

Right then and there, I almost fall at my feet to hit against the hard tile floor. How did he know? "Yeah?" I remember now.

"When are you going?" He looks down at his fingers the eyes were again back to me. "The 23rd right?"

Stupidity struck me, and I stood there not saying a word. He gave me a simple smile and his large hand didn't hesitate to cup my cheek. Sure, it completely made me make my eye transform bigger, but he was being gentle. I am not use to anyone being so graceful. Apart from Jason, when did he do this?

Voices were echoing inside my head that I had Jason, that Harry is bad, that he is just pretending. It was all the negative Jason has mention but I feel like it was all a complete lie. "You are a fan of the King College S-Singers t-too?" Suddenly, his head nods instantly changing his mood.

"Yeah, I am." He continues to sooth my skin. "I need you to do something tonight with Jason and listen well."

"What?"

"Just listen to me." Harry face seemed a bit more calm and protective. "Go to his room, his house is big but listen well, I need you to find the ugliest door, it is cracked from the corner with paint almost with chipped old paint. Go inside and you'll be surprised."

"What am I going to see?" Curiously asked.

"Naked pictures of virgins he had fucked." Harry gritted. "There is the answer that I am not the victim."

"How are you so sure." I glare.

"You'll see." He bit his lips and act away to enter the store. "Also!" He comes back. "I'm a good kisser because my lips will move with yours, gently sucking on your bottom lip, making it and begging, wanting the entrance to explore the inside of your precious mouth. Gripping your sides, sliding my hands down your neck, and ending with a gentle pull and biting your numb lips."

Time was moving slow. Very slow.

~

I AM A HORRIBLE!

Don't hate me. /:

I lie a lot! Next chapter will be

Harry asking darcy to formal & darcy at Jasons

harry at ths end thooooooo

sorry it is short again