Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thirty

Hey, Harry girls! Here is his point of view.

* H a r r y *

       Jason laughed at my response seconds after and took Darcy's hand, entwining it into his large hands. It made me cringe seeing this and to see Darcy not move a flinch, to only realize she has fallen for him.

       Jason whispered, 'I kissed her' to my ear. My ass he did, and if he did, she is in trouble. That how it all started with the others. With a kiss, with their first kiss.

"She and I are together Harry." But she looked so miserable.

I just couldn't take it, "Don't come crying to me."

       That's all I said when I walked off. Whether I am done or just cooling off from my anger.

      Day came to an end, my life never had this much drama ever since Melanie passed, may her rest in peace.

Darcy came towards me and slightly smiled, "Are you taking me? Jason leaves first."

"I guess." I shrug and signal to come.

       We head go towards my car and see that one chick who also hangs out with Jason.

"Get in, hurry." I tell Darcy but her name gets called, making me groan.

Darcy stands back from her seat and looks, "Jabs!" She smiles. Mother fucking shit.

"You're going with him?" I just wanted to explode with a rude 'yes' to answer her question.

"Yeah." Darcy answers.

       That chick looked furious at Darcy and I could have sworn I've seen her with Jason and his friends.

"Let's go." I hiss and she signals me to hold on.

"What's up?" I hear her tell her.

       They began to talk about who knows what and this Jabby kept giving me quick glances. It made me even more mad than I was with Darcy. Again her eyes turn to me quick and shrugs at Darcy. My thought was that they must be talking about me. About what though? I begin to grow impatient an tap on the top of my car door, the clear my throat to make Darcy turn to notice that I am impatient and wanting to leave.

      I cough loudly again but Darcy again signals me to hold on. Groaning, I shut my door very loud because I got tired of waiting for two minutes. Yes, two minutes.

"H-" I clamped her mouth before she reveals my name, then she understands and removes my hand. "She was telling me about the Christmas party we will be having here." Darcy smiles at Jabby.

"I know, you never come, but you should come." Jabby tells me when my eyes meet hers.

       There is reason why I don't like coming but, I will not go to this pot luck they do ever holiday at work. She waited for me to speak but I said no word. Jabby smiled at Darcy after her long stare, "It's on December 23, okay?"

She waves after while leaving the opposite direction, "You hang out with her too?"

       Darcy gives me a glare and crosses her arms, "Stop controlling me!"

"I am only protecting you." I roll my eyes and walk to my car. She follows me either way and gets in like a kid crossing their arms. "It's only true."

"You are bad too." She scoffs. "Why should listen to any of you."

"Because you are curious about me, remember?"