Chapter Eighty-Seven

* L e n i n a *

Harry walked in with a freakishly weird wide smile. What caught my breath was the apron of work in his hands. He can't possibly quit. Ever since he started working here, girls been flooding in and our stock prices increased. Girls usually work here, our boss thought hiring Harry would make girls come, and her little plan worked. She left me in charge to keep him into working.

When he reached the front of the counter he gave me the most biggest grin. He looked so perfect just standing there with a beanie covering his long curls that he sweeps almost close to his eye. It irritates me seeing his hair so long, and unbrushed. Anyways, he threw the apron at me, giving me a reflex to catch it in my hands.

"I quit." He clicked his mouth. "I'll come here every once in awhile with Mary."

I knew this would come out of his rude mouth. He has been here for not even over a week and decides to leave without a two week notice? What a retarded twenty-four year-old male!

"Excuse me? You do know about the two week notice?" I kinda blurted in a bad tone, making his grin fade to a twitching angry lips.

"I quit okay?" He rolls his eyes before turning around. I groaned and threw his apron down my feet which created a type of breeze in scent of - Harry. I inhaled it but scoffed, who cares if he quit. Quickly, I notify Trisha our head boss. She wasn't very happy, yelled at me to get him back and blamed everything on me.

As I walked out her office, I groaned and think. Think and walk. Walk and think. This is so frustrating. Trisha can just hire someone else, why Harry? He is just a rude slug. Grabbing my coat, I tighten the buttons and run to his dorm but first to Darcy's. I'm pretty sure he'd be there.

* H a r r y *

"How can you just leave?" She said, so desperately wanting to take me back. I was about to insult her so horribly for her to leave but I stood there without talking. "I know... I know it sounds like I want you so bad." She said, and my eyes went wide and mouth. She is into me already? Can I really be that fit. I smiled, which made her stop talking about who knows what after her remark about 'how she wants me'. Of course, she didn't mean it in a sexual way but in a way she needed me there.

"Do you really want me there?" I smirked, just teasing her. I'm just a bitch like that.

She avoided eye contact and couldn't find the right words to start her sentence. Her eyes caught mine in seconds and I can tell she was angry. As I stood still just avoiding to care less of what she wants. Lenina marched in front of me, stuck her finger out to me, and with angry eyes she spoke in high volume, "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? A guy who is in a long term relationship and to play with Darcy's heart by flirting with me? Yeah, we talked a little but the way you look - your oh-so hot features you take advantage on. You're not fooling anyone, Harry."

Boiling with anger, "Who the fuck are you! You have no fucking idea on what your blabbing about MY life, it's MY LIFE. You don't know about me, no one knows but Darcy and my family. Darcy's own family as well knows the kind of person I was - the kind of person I am. They know me, and that something they know - they know Darcy has changed the kind of person I was. You don't know shit Lenina. I love Darcy and I wouldn't do anything to her, she has gone through hell before me - and so was a selfish guy who never admitted my feelings towards another girl. Yes! Girl! She is a girl six years younger than me, yet a mature and collect actions than a girl like you. Why would I flirt with a girl like you?" Her eyes got a little red, a little watery, was I that harsh? For some reason, I felt guilty on what I said.. It's not me at all to feel... to feel guilty and sorry.