Chapter Fifty-One

Chapter Fifty-One

* D a r c y *

I drove home with my hand on my lips, touching them and replaying the vision of the kiss Harry and I shared. It was like my mind wanted me to re watch it, haunting me with the his warm sweet touch upon my lips. It was still there, and the electric feeling was still there. I shivered lightly and set my hand on the steering wheel. "What do I do!" I whispered out of frustration. "What to do!" I shuffle my hair slightly, then set in the wheel again.

Quickly, I turned on the radio and tried to hear the choir station in peace. To help me erase the memory, but it was impossible to just push it away. The kiss was powerful, as powerful as the government, as powerful as a feeling, as powerful as god. His kiss might have lasted less than two minutes but it felt like we kissed more than that. Guilty, I like the kiss. This is something I can't lie about, I absolutely adored our kiss. It was a playful kiss, a simple sweet kiss.

We Found Love decides to play on the radio as I changed it. So, I completely turn it off but, the memory kept rewinding.

My mouth opens in shock when my house was tented. "What!" I scream when I park on the side of the driveway. As I get out, I set my hand on my head. My house was tented in the tent color yellow and blue all around. Was my house granted with beetles?

The first thing I did was call my mother, and she answered with a, "Oh! Honey!" As if she didn't know my schedule. "Our house turned out to be filled with termites."

"What!" I scream in the echoey empty street. "And where we going to stay?"

"Next door." She answered, and my heart dropped. Now this had to happen after what happen between Harry and I. "It will only take two and a half days, dear."

At least it was not monthly, but two days living with Harry was something I never expected. Sighing, I ended up agreeing and walking to Harry's pretty home.

Knocking at least twice, Anne answered the door with the biggest grin. "DARCY." Her arms brought me into hers, squishing my face and body. I never knew she loved me this much. Which made feel loved by her and appreciated. "I am so happy you guys will be staying here for a couple of days! I just love you all." Anne brought her hand to her heart, smiling to the point it made me smile.

"I am very happy too." Was it bad that I lied? I have been lying so much and it's making me very upset. Disappointed really, and rather crummy. "You house is very heart-warming. It reminds me of mine." Now that is something I spoke the truth about.

Everyone gave me an, 'Awe' after the end of my sentence.

We sat there in the living room for a while as my mom and Drew interact with Anne but I kept my head on my feet only answering when they called me. My mind was so distracted, very distracted still by our first kiss. Why would he kiss me? Me? Didn't he not like me? I groaned and shuffled my hair, making the adults turn their eyes at me. "Sorry." I blushed, and slouched on the chair. Slightly, my head turns at the end of the hall just to see if Harry would pop out. There was no sign of him, which made me question where he was.

"Darcy." I heard my name come from my mother. "Here are your clothes I got for you." She handed me a small sports bag with clothes in there including my night clothes.

"Thanks." I got up and took it from her hand. "I am actually sleepy, Anne." I announced with cheeks turning pink.

"We have four rooms, available." My eyes go wide and turn to the sofa where Harry slept last time he 'kidnapped' me. Why would he sleep in the living room, knowing there was two extra rooms? Did he make me stay in his room? "You can take this one, come follow me."