Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Twenty-Four

* D a r c y *

        The look on Harry face was almost illegible. It was intensive but blank. Either way, it wasn't something I would endure.

"Stop thinking about it." Said Jason while we walked.

"I couldn't see his face clearly." I replied looking at where his car disappeared.

      Jason lowered his face with a wide smile. Not a sexual, seducing smirk, but a smile that normal people give when they're being friendly. Jason was being nice, too nice.

"Harry isn't good, Darcy." He said. "Has he been nice to you?"

"He has actually." I tell him and he rolls his eyes with his smile fading away.

"Let me show you who I truly am." He rubs my back and enter my house.

        My family decided to have lunch at my house, trusting Jason to come. He surprised me by how introducing and respectful his actions were.

Again, my sister kept nudging me on my shoulder.

"Any help on cooking?" Jason asked my mother. Her brows raised, showing she was impressed. "I am a great cook."

"Well the kitchen is in here." My mother hooked her arm on his, taking him to the kitchen. Jason turned and gave me a toothy grin with a thumbs up.

         For my surprise, I found it incredibly adorable. Maybe, just maybe, Jason isn't as bad as Harry said he was.

"Darcy, please tidy up a bit!" Screamed my mother from the kitchen.

"I will!" I smiled for a second and started cleaning.

        First place to clean was my room, so I began to walk down the hall. I heard giggling almost sounding just like my sister from inside her room. The door was slightly open and I came to a halt to peak inside.

        Conner and my sister were kissing. Mouth to mouth, moving their heads slowly while my sister touched the back of his neck. Conner shifted a little and pulled his lips away. Quickly, I stand against my wall with my eyes widened. My hand touches my lips, how does lip contact feel?

       I push myself off the wall and began to walk towards my room. It didn't take too long to clean and before I knew it, I cleaned mostly my whole house within in a hour or so. The last thing was to take out the trash.

      Once I walked outside my house, the first thing that caught my vision was the white snow falling from above. I couldn't help but to glisten with happiness as it fell very beautifully down to touch Earths surface.

      The trash I had in my had fell from my hand and ran inside, "SNOW!" I yelp, grabbing my thick coat to run back outside again.

      Everyone in our neighborhood seemed to noticed too, since they ran outside. Families with their kids, people with their spouses, and even people with their dogs. They were all pointing up in the clouds or clamping their hands above their mouth in shock. It feels like the first time, but it isn't.

      My mother, Jason, Drew, Conner, and Julie all head out to see the snow falling. As they talked, the mist escaped in the winter air.

"Anne!" My mother called, making me turn my attention to Anne's home. "It's beautiful isn't it."

     That's when I saw those curly locks appear. His white pale face and green eyes took a glance at my direction as we locked contact.

"It's beautiful, like you." Jason wrapped his hands around my waist. I slightly jump, but he holds me closer. "Don't get shy."