Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

* D a r c y *

     The doors slid open while I walked in somewhat feeling upset by Harry. I felt rejected and felt stupid. And all I need to do is, leave him alone.

"Darcy, you are four minutes late." Bonnie, our boss, said in surprise.

"I'm sorry, Bonnie it won't happen-"

"Harr- I mean..." She interrupts when I was speaking and turn to see Harry with hands in his pockets walking forward to us.

"She knows my name, last name, where I live, and obviously how I speak. Don't tell anyone else, I am not fucking kidding." He replies quickly and walks away.

"He talks to you?" Bonnie said while pointing at me.

"Well, um-"

"Nevermind, just go to work." She rudely rolls her eyes.

     Not only did that eye roll scare me but the fact that I think I am in her bad side. I mean, Harry and Bonnie were always together at every lunch break. It seems to me, Miss. Bonnie Hyde has a thing for Harry and may assume that I have a thing too. She can fire me because of her assumptions!

     I work anyways not really seeing Harry, Jabby, and Jason. Which makes me slightly relieved. Talking about one of them, I saw Jason up a head when one of my station was up ahead from where he was walking towards. I thought quick and went another direction.

     My pace wasn't quick enough because his eyes connected with mine and I slightly bend to dodge him from seeing me. There is no way to hide now, other than run, but I could see Bonnie up ahead and may perhaps fire me.

"Ay, Goody-Two-Shoes!" He screams in that raspy voice he has.

     I just walk faster to get away from him and I could hear his footsteps get quicker behind me. Evetually he turns me around, giving me a twirl with a tight grasp around my arm. With my reflex, i yank it his grip away giving him the nastiest glare.

"It's Darcy." I answer with a blank stare.

"Love how you get angry, babe." He says in a deep perfect mocking English accent just like Harry.

"I need to get to work." I hiss ignoring his babe comment.

"Why do you let Styles touch you?" He roughly yanks me compressing me to his chest. I slip out a tiny squeel by his rough pull while my eyes widen.

     Our eyes connect but his green eyes were much darker than Harry's; yet very, actually very lovely. They dazzled downward almost forgetting I am standing under his hold. His hand still locked around my arm with our bodies dangerously close like Harry has done before.

"Fuck, Darcy." His eyes examine mine more diligently.

     A cough, a strong purpose cough caught us and jumped out of his hold. The vision of Bonnie wasn't so engaging with her boney arms crossed while tapping her foot. My heart was pounding by the cold expression she is now giving me.

"Sorry, Bonnie.. I-"

    Bonnie cut me off by one sound she made, asking me to stop with her finger up in the air. She grabbed her temples and shoo'd me away, like as if I was a dog. I apologised once more, turned and saw Jason with a worried look.

'Leave me alone' I mouthed very clearly then walked off.

     About two hours passed, only leaving me with two more hours to end my shift and go home. The working doesn't end, I still need homework then school must commence the next day.

"Darcy." I heard that raspy voice in a whisper.

     Instantly, I knew it was Jason because of his New York accent. His whisper felt far but I can feel him near. I searched around my surroundings but couldn't seem to see him. I must be going crazy.

     Again with the yanking, pulling, and rough unexpected grasping. Jason pulled me while I whispered: "Jason", "Stop.", "Let go", "Jason!" I scream/whispered in the end. He pulled me in front of him, like Harry did earlier, but the wall made me crash into it. People were not around and it was only me and Jason. At the moment, at every ticking second, my heart commenced to beat a little faster. A kind of guy like him seems more dangerous than Harry. Being here with him makes me envision terrible, horrifying images of him raping me. That's how scared I was.

     He slams his one hand on the wall and again compressed himself on me.

"Jason.. no." I close my eyes more like tightly squeezing.

"Darcy." He whispers and caresses my cheek. "How can I hurt a fragile God loving girl? I would feel like I am murdering you; if I hurt you."

"J-Jason.." I open my eyes not really expecting that responce. Though yet, I couldn't just easily believe him.

"I have to go." I quickly reply after but he slams his other hand on the other side.

"But Darcy." He lightly whines with a smirk on his lips. "Before you go, Why do I feel like I should protect you?"

     I remain silent but feel very astonished.

"Don't answer." He whispers next to my ear and takes a step back. "My shift is over. Goodnight, Goody-Two-Shoes."

     I blink a few times and quickly pace myself back to my stationary. Why do I feel like I should protect you?, repeats my head. Why did I let him do this? Why did I allow him to get close to me? Of course, people may call me dumb by the fact of my silly mistake. Despite that I was trapped under him made all of my muscles tense and get lightheaded. Harry told me to leave him alone and I will. Jason will have to leave me alone as well because I still want to my path be in the hands of God. And each day, I feel like I am one more step to evil.

-

     My work shift was over and I was completely sick of what was happening to me. I grab my coat, purse, and keys from my work locker, heading outside.

     It was colder now, since December was only weeks away. Once I step outside, I shiver and instantly my nose becomes frozen. It didn't stop me from inhaling that hideous smell.

     I turn to see Harry with a long coat that looked so warm. His eyes were on me when I caught his view.

"Will you ever stop smoking?" I cave my mouth to audiate my voice more louder, seeing the white mist of cold expand in the atmosphere.

"Will you ever stop going to church?" He throws his cigar on the floor, crushing it in a matter of seconds.

"Never!" I yell.

"Same answer goes to you." He again looks at me blankly. "Now, leave me alone."

-

lol I will make the decision harder for you guys now! Jason or Harry?
I mean, can you imagine their little close scene at the back of the store?
Uff, pLEASE KEEP READING, SHARING, AND VOTING. Don't for get to C O M M E N T.
LOVE YOU.

p.s. don't get upset because I don't write intimate parts yet. There will be, don't worry.

-steph x