Chapter Forty-One

Chapter Forty-One

Dedication to my Harcy girls out there... this is for you. *bows*

* D a r c y *

Harry smiled at the ground, and to me it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Everyone else in the room saw it, every body could tell how alluring he was, and it was like he lit up the whole room. He made his way into the middle of the room, stood up straight, and well... just waited for the whole class to arrive. He made no eye contact. Once the late bell rung, he took a few steps to the side, and my teacher stood up.

"Please welcome our presenter who has come to speak about University of Chicago if you have not applied already, and perhaps may want to transfer." She announced, while Harry had his eye's our teacher. "They're yours." She signals, and Harry takes a few steps back into the center of the front classroom.

I sat in the third desk, second row out of seven aligned, and I was very intrested on what he will be talking about, or will he even talk? Harry pushed his hair back, and suddenly I begun to stare at him. Thinking - Why would he ever do that to poor innocent girls? Touch their hidden protected areas just for a laugh with his friends later. How could a beautiful man like him be atrocious? Why? And there he was, slight turning pink, and cleared his throat before he can commence.

"I was once a high school student," He began, and my eye's suddenly changed it's shape. He spoke in front of people, and didn't even hesitate. The girls giggled lowly, knowing that Harry has a deep English accent. "Of course, I am a foreigner. I transferred here when I was sixteen, and she was my English teacher." He points at our teacher, and she waves proudly. "Well, I made it to the University even though I had a low chance of graduating. I was in danger actually, and I didn't have enough credits to walk down that stage on June first in the year 2008. It was a big hassle, and it was a lot of work for me to keep up with the system. I made it, go into a amazing University. Who here is struggling, be honest." Harry looks around.

At least seven people rose their hand, and Harry began to nod, whispering a silent 'okay'. "Try harder and I guarantee you will succeed, get extra help, study, study, and study. That's how I made it. Now, finding what you will be doing as your career is like a puzzle. You need to search who you are, ask your self... What am I good at?"

My head immediately screamed choir in my head, and thought of many more things I am gifted at perhaps math, or business. Then I looked at Harry who took a pause and looked at everyone in the room, he walked closer, and pointed at guy who sit in the front of my row. "What are you doing after high school? Now that you are only a few months away from graduating." He asked as he folded his hands together.

"Architect." The guy slightly turned pink.

"You?" Harry pointed at the cross of the room. "What are you good at?"

Harry quickly walked over to the other side, stood in front of the pretty girl who also began to turn in a shade of red. Why did I feel like he was going to ask me? My posture slouched downward, sinking into my chair as far as possible. "Maybe a nurse." She shrugged rather unsure.

"You sure love?" Then suddenly his voice has darken it's mood. Or was it just me? His accent never sounded so misty and ever so delicate. The way he said 'love' to her sounded so graceful, and filled with trustworthy. "You sounded rather hesitant." His hand gently made contact with her bony shoulder, making her giggle.

"I am sure." She blushed in the color red.

Why didn't Harry act like this when he met me? Because right now I never knew he had a playful side. In my opinion, I think he is kind to the disrespected-looking girls, and the dirl he spoke to was one of them.