Chapter Ninety-Two

Chapter Ninety-Two

* H a r r y *

Darcy held me close and hugged me, feeling her head upon my chest. Whilst I stared at Jason, no change, but bigger biceps. He sent his famous nasty smirks and began to walk over to me and Darcy. I wasn't scared and I know he wouldn't do anything. He has learned from the better.

"How are you?" I asked, nicely, completely taking him off guard by my polite mood which also puts him into a sudden halt. "Are you alright?"

"I'm okay." He answered, shrugging his shoulder then smiling again then noticed that Jason kept breaking contact and looking at Darcy but then back at me.

With force, I turn Darcy around, letting him see her for one last time. She squeaks as her eyes met him. Jason slightly opens his eyes, and let him look at her as much as he wants. I let him see how great she looked. Still, as innocent as ever. Her face so fair, eyes as green, with a curious intelligent mind. Yes, I let him take a look at her, every part of her before she leaves, and leaves with me forever. But then I remembered. Time was wasting, and I entwined my hand with hers. Jason once again opened his mouth.

"Have a great day." Jason looks away. He turns and begins to walk towards where he came from before turning back around. "And Harry?"

"Hm?" I answered.

"I'm doing better." He answers and walks away. We watched him until he entered the door of our old job.

So I turned to Darcy, and we are still in the back employee door. Inside my pocket, there was a packet of cigarettes. I took them out, and smiled at Darcy's reaction. "I have too - just before we leave."

She stood silent, watching me open the pack, and what stunned me was that she did nothing to stop me. As I felt her small hands take the pack, she marched down a near by trash can throwing it with force, "that's what I wanted... Mary," I walk over to her while taking her hand, making her expression change. "I wanted you to know what's best for me. Like I like whats best for you."

A hug after took her from off her feet, letting her feel my warmth over her. She kissed my lips, pecking them twice, but I left them lingering, then lowly whispering, "I fucking love you." Darcy giggled then gave me a tight squeeze, she replied as equally. "I f..." she paused, "love you too." Obviously blanking the swear, but it was too cute making me chuckle and grant her one more kiss.

Later the day, I made dinner with Darcy's step dad and mum while Darcy stared at us. Her face was playful giving me googly eyes, admirable, intensive, and FEIRCE kind of looks every now and then. It was hard to read but it made me want to jack off to her again. Seriously.

While in dinner, she kept stroking my thigh, making me hard to swallow my food by how nervous it made me feel. I whispered in her ear, "stop," but Darcy mocked me with a little cute male english imitation voice. Which, of course, made me almost spit my water out, if I had drank water. Yet, I still laughed lowly.

After dinner, Drew and Carine insisted to go out to the city. We declined, wanting to hang with them and watch movies. We ended up watching While You Were Sleeping and Grease.

Which ended the day with Darcy and I singing, 'Summer Nights' driving Carine mad with our - very horrible off pitch singing. Although I didn't sound half bad, but Darcy - she sounded absolutely terrible. No questions asked but it was adorable.

Once Carine and Drew headed for bed, it was me and Darcy. We were on the couch, while I flicked through the channels with a blank expression. When I felt her hand circle my chest in a way of comfort. Snickering I said, "are you mad?" and she responded with a giggle.