Chapter Fifty-Four

Chapter Fifty-Four

*I use to make song dedications and I will start doing that again.

If you haven't known, I LOVE KOREAN THINGS.

Lie to Me OST - Really Want to say Hello.

PLAY IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN !!!

* D a r c y *

The night was becoming to look like dawn, meaning the sun was almost approaching to alarm people it is time to get up. It was a hectic night, I didn't sleep a single minute, second, or hour.

My mind was dreaded upon flashes of Jason's horrendous kissing around my body except the place where you can loose your special gift to a man you love. Except there.

He kissed my bare legs, thighs, stomach, arms, breasts, chest, neck, and ended with a sloppy kiss that I was obligated to respond. He tasted my salty tears but, he didn't care a single damn.

Just by thinking about the disturbing memory made me hide under my covers and weep lightly again.

I absolutely hated myself at the moment, absolutely ashamed of myself.

Tears kept streaming down my cheeks as I tried to stop them from running but it was no use as they kept pouring like never ending waterfall. The beats of my heart was in a normal rate, but I felt pain. Hard pain that I had to push my right hand over it, clenching my fingers over my pained heart.

Why me?

The door creaked open from my room, and I closed my eyes. Heavy footsteps came forward step after step. Squinting my eyes, I feel like it is either Drew or Harry.

"Mary." A deep voice whispered.

Harry.

Suddenly, pain hit me again. Tears began to build to my eyes once again. I wanted to shout, scream at the top of my lungs confessing every detail Jason has done to me and what he has planned for the future.

I really want to say hello to him, say good morning with a smile. My arms around his body, and k-kiss him. He cares for me, and I care for him. But, I can't say hello in a way formal way.

"Do you even care?" His voice so lowly said.

He thinks I am asleep. I turn my body to direct him but my eyes remained closed. He gasps lowly, probably thinking I was awake. Which I was but, I wanted to hear what he has to say to me. I want to him to speak things about me.

I felt him near me, but it was too quiet. Too quiet. So, my nerves began to act up just wanting to open my eyes to see what he was doing, but I couldn't. So, I waited.

What I did feel, was his stare, and it only made me blush in the dawn darkness, slowly beginning to show some light from the sun. A sigh escape his mouth, though feeling him get near to me by the smell of his cologne. He came closer again, and I tried to not nervously gulp.

A light brush of air hit my face, making me wonder why.

So suddenly, Lips; his lips sat on top of mine. His soft pink lips without movement were kept on mine. "You should have listened." He murmured on top of my lips."You're in danger." He whispered, feeling his lips brush at each movement he made

I wanted to widen my eyes in bewilderment. It felt like a dream, a stupid little dream, but I enjoyed his lips rest on top of mine. Slowly beginning to give me short lasting kisses.

My stomach was twirling, veins in need to explode, and my heart was pounding happily. As much as I wanted to kiss back, show him a response the way he likes me, I would. If I had magic in me, I would show him the way Melanie shows him. If I had a chance to change my past, I would. Right now, with small kisses and his care and protection was all I needed. I wanted to hear it from his precious mouth that he'd be my protector. Wrap his strong arms around me and make me his.