Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

* H a r r y *

     The weather was hot, the sky was darker than normal and the whole world seemed to have darken its color. Or was it me? Shadows were moving in quick speed, making me turn every second around me. This was the first time I was ever scared. Until one shadow stopped - closely for my vision to detect. It was a girl, a beautiful girl who came in front of my face with a -not so pleasing- attitude shown. Her long dark brown hair flew all over and her face seemed familiar. It can't possibly be? Darcy. This virgin Mary couldn't possibly be a dark angel. As she got closer, she gave me a rather seducing smile, her hand touched my chest; slowly very, very slowly began to feel my chest down all the way back to my broad hard shoulders. An echoy laugh chimes in my ears as she circled the end of my shoulders. My eyes not once left her, and Mary didn't seem so innocent to me anymore.

"Bad boy.." She whispers and disappears....

     I wake up jerking up to the light beaming through my curtains with confusion striking my head. Did I possibly dream about Darcy? I can't seem to call her that since I got caught up calling her, Mary. Even so, her? A dark angel - It can be nothing, just a silly little dream.

     I threw my covers out of my warm body as the cold struck my skin. Eventually, I had to feel it sooner or later since I to go to school around the next hour. My slippers were at the side of my bed, put them on, and a stretch myself up, reaching upward for my tense muscles to relax. A moan of delight escaped my lips when all my tense muscles were now stretched along with a yawn after.

     I walk over to my curtain, to see Darcy's window just correctly balanced straight towards mine. It was 9:12 AM, and knew she isn't there. High school- What memories. I was such a dick to everyone, without speaking too. Jason knows.

     What Jason did to girls was horrible. Did he not feel bad? Hearing them scream for help? Hearing them cry, begging him to stop. Shit, some liked it but some girls just got involved with him. The sad part was I use to do it to be apart of this playful game my -so-called- friends use to say. It wasn't so playful to me, so I lied I had sex with girls, I lied that I forced them to do it. It was all a lie.

     That is when she came in, a long dark brown hair'd innocent church girl walked through the doors. Melanie. Jason assigned me to do her. Of course, I got her to fall for me and she made speak to her.

     I lied to Jason, I lied to Melanie on my personal status. The situation got uglier and uglier. I lost everyone. Now, I can't rewind them just live on with regrets on my past. Although, I can never cure something that scientists are still trying to succeed on.

"Harry, are you up?" Screamed my mum.

"Yes!" I shouted back and tried to subside the memories.

"Breakfast is set." She opens my door with a large smile.

"Morning." I grin back as realistic as I can. "Need to shower, out, out, out." I playfully push her out.

"Hurry!" She says and hear her footsteps disappear.

     Minutes after I get ready, eat my breakfast. I drive to The University of Chicago where I majored in music. Funny how a bad boy can major in music but for me, singing art songs are relaxing. It's like a sport, meditation, or a peice of a glorious art.

     Yesterday, hearing Darcy's voice lift to the empty streets made have goosebumbs. Coincidentally, in my current choral class, we are going to perform The First Nowell. The song she was singing very college professional. It made attracted to her.