1

"Yah, Byun Baekhyun, what's the answer in number six?" Scratching my head, I answered, "I don't know--" But before I could even finish my sentence, Jessica already snatched my paper.

"Oh.. is this the 'I don't know'? You already answered everything." She said as she transfer answers from my paper to her's. I looked around, searching for the teacher and fortunately, he is not here.

"You should earn your grades on your own." I said. "I am earning my grades on my own. It just happened that I don't know the answer." She defensed and hands out my paper. I hissed and folded the sheet after taking it from her. This girl, tch.

"Okay guys, are you finished?" Mr. Kim asked when he's finally inside the room. Almost all of us students answered yes but there are still those who are just born slowpokes and this person at my front is one of them. "Wait, Teacher Kim!" He shouted.

"Okay, so Chanyeol is still answering. And so does Kris, Luhan and Jongin." Those guys are the slowest of the slow. They're a freaking group and maybe, somehow, they were infected with Chanyeol's slowness in answering.

I mean, he's not really slow but he make sure that he has the right answers. Even though he reviews all his answers, I still get higher scores than him. I would just laugh at him and he would just whine. He does work hard on exams but he would just fail because he will keep changing his answers as long as there are room for a few changes.

Jongin, he's so damn smart and good in reasoning and explaining things. He's like the youngest but he acts like an older brother to me and everyone else. We are close to each for him just keep on tapping my table for a little chitchat or for an invitation to play video games at their house which I always have to turn down because my mother would scold me.

Luhan, he's like Jongin. He's kind and friends with everyone. If you ask someone about him, there's no bad traits or things to say about him. He is just damn pure for our existence. He just have that pure kindness in him. He wouldn't even say that he's mad when he is, just the classic kind person he is.

Kris.. the dumb. Kidding. He's like the dumb but kind, goofy big brother you wish to have. I mean really. Like this one time, I lost my money then he just gave me his lunch for me just to eat something that day. 

I wouldn't say that they are my close friends, but I guess I'm already walking down the road where if I reach the end, I would able to call them that.

"You guys need to answer that a little bit faster." I whispered, "Teacher Kim could have dismissed us much earlier."

"Just wait!" He said, and faced his palm at me. I frowned and whispered something inaudible enough for him to hear. "I would be eating my lunch by now if there's no slowpoke like you." He turned his head slightly towards my fracking seat and I lost all of the little bits of soul left in me but all came back when I realized that he was just reading his answers.

"Teacher Kim!" The four shouted, raising their papers up.