20

"What are you getting?"

"This is delicious. Try it, Baekhyun."

"Eat this. It's yummy! Trust me!"

Baekhyun hears it everyday. Every break time, every lunch. Even after class. Chanyeol happily gives food to the smaller, he doesn't care on how much he spends.

"Aren't you spoiling me too much..?" Baekhyun finally spoke, pointing at food Chanyeol bought for him. "This is too much."

"No, I'm not spoiling you that much." Chanyeol said with a small laugh. "I'm afraid that you'll try finding a sugar daddy so.. why not me as your sugar daddy?" The taller winked, making the smaller choke with his own saliva.

"Do I look like a sugar baby to you!? Huh?!" Baekhyun asked, beating Chanyeol's arm with his small fist. The taller winces in pain as he try to dodge the punches, laughing. "You're my sugar baby."

"Eww."

"You like it though. I can see it on your face."

"Oh gawd, stop." The shorter rolled his eyes. "You don't even have work, you don't even earn your money. You ask your mom to give you." He continued.

Chanyeol released a loud laugh before saying, "I do earn my money, Baekhyun." The shorter looked at him with his eyebrows drawing upwards. "How? You sell--"

"No! What do you think of me!?"

"I'm sorry! So.. how do you earn? Do you already took over the company your mom works to?"

"No. You know how much I wanted to be a travel photographer, right?" Baekhyun shook his head as his answer. "I never knew about that."

"What?"

"Yeah."

"Nevermind.. so, I want to be a travel photographer so I'm starting small. I take picture for an organization and they pay me." Chanyeol told to the smaller who has his eyes fixated to him as he listen. "They pay me quite big so it's enough for me to save up and treat you foods."

"You're cute." Baekhyun suddenly blurted out. Upon realizing what he said, his face went completely red. "I-I mean that's cute! Not you're cute-- you pout when you speak, that's cute-- I mean, no!" He defended as he slowly break down to embarassment.

Chanyeol laughed, pinching the shorter male's cheek, "Well, you're cute too."  He said. Baekhyun's face grew even redder and warmer. "W-W-Wait-- are you okay?"

"This is your fault, Park!"