5

Baekhyun spaces out after he finished what Luhan requested him to draw. He stares out of the window since it is the last hour before they go home, he could use time to think about things that only he, knows. 

Everyone.. Luhan, Jongin, Kris and Chanyeol has been changing lately. In a different way. They.. keep on drifting and bumping onto each other.

He said to himself as he place his head over his palm and runs his finger over the smooth paper.

Even though there is a lot of thoughts running in his mind, his face was kept straight. Looking at the paper like it is air. His stare piercing through the thin sheet.

"Baekhyun?" He was startled when someone pushed him lightly by the shoulder. "A-Ah-- Daehyun?"

"Yes? It's me?"

"Why are you still here?" Baekhyun asked, making the other to choke with his own laughter. Daehyun shook his head and smiled. "Why are you still here? I was about to leave but it looks like the guys left you here, alone."

"Yeah, but because it's important for them to go, I understand. Kris is in his basketball training, Luhan's in the choir practice, Jongin is with the theater club members and Chanyeol's in a band practice. It's not like I am waiting for them, I.. just don't want to go home yet." Baekhyun explained with pouted lips and he counted with his fingers until four that made the other male to laugh. Daehyun pinched the cheeks of the other. "Adorable." He chuckled.

"Yah.. no, I'm not." Baekhyun laughed and waved his hands. Hid face flaming red with the sudden compliment from Daehyun which he likes in the past.

He certainly don't have a man crush on him now but feeling sometimes return and he feels that his feelings for this guy slowly creeps back up from the pit.

The shorter saw the four, entering the room with loud laughs. Daehyun heard them and stood up before snatching a kiss on Baekhyun's cheek before smiling, earning a surprised look on the latter's face. "Goodbye, Baekhyun. See you tomorrow." He said then looked at the four with a blank expression and ran out of the room.

Kris, Luhan, Jongin and Chanyeol fell silent and quickly went to their seats to grab their things. "Let's go home now, Baekhyun. I don't want any bastard to kiss my little brother again." Kris said coldly as he gather his own books. 

Everyone have odd expressions and auras. He just gathered the papers and walked going towards Luhan. "Lulu.." He called. The boy looked at him. Baekhyun stretched his arm to give the drawings. "I worked extra hard on them. I hope you like it."

He felt all the other three looked at the both of them. Baekhyun started shaking when he stretched his arm more. What if Luhan didn't like it? He asked himself.

The boy looked at him finally, but his eyes showed nothing which never happened before.

Little SecretOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara