10

Baekhyun was browsing in his phone. It's nine in the evening now and he still doesn't feel the need of sleep.

When he was about to locked the phone, a notification of a message popped up. "Who in the world.." He even tilted his head before pressing the notification.

Baekhyun, we need your help.

His eyebrows arched with confusion. He started pressing letter keys in his phone. Who are you? Why? He replied. He suddenly felt scared. "What if this is.. a dangerous person? Ugh.. why did I replied?" He hit his forehead with his phone.

This is Jongin. We need your help. We're in the club.

As soon as he finished reading the message, a call suddenly rang his phone up. It was the same number so he answered it.

"Hello?" Baekhyun was welcome with Jongin's voice drowned with the loud music of party. "Baekhyun?!"

"Yes? Why are you even in a club? Are you guys out of your mind?"

"It's not us who dragged our butts in here. Chanyeol badly needs help." Baekhyun's ears rang. Chanyeol? In a club?

"He's been drinking. We can't seem to know the prob--"Jongin was cut off when someone took the phone from him "YAH, IS THIS YUAN AGAIN?  I DON'T LIKE YOU ANYMORE! STOP BOTHERING ME! . OFF!" A deep voice shouted to the phone.

"Baekhyun, come here, now! He kept saying that he want you to pick him up. I'll text you the name of the club! I'll wait for you outside!" Jongin said before hanging up, never letting Baekhyun speak. The shorter was left thinking. "How am I suppose to go outside?"

--

"Hyung.." He whispered, sticking his finger on his brother's cheek. "Hyung, wake up.."

"The heck do you want." Baekbom swatted his younger brother's hand. "I'm sleeping."

"I need help."

"Do it tomorrow." The older covered his head with his blanket. "No.. Chanyel needs me like right now." The older slowly removed the blanket amd slowly sat on the bed. "He's in a club right now.. probably drunk.."

"Why are you concerned..?"

"Come one, hyung, he's my friend." The younger answered. "Just drive me there and help us bring him home."

"Where are his other friends?" The older scratched his head with his face distorted with annoyance. "Take me there or you'll let me go there on my own?"