19

It's morning.

When Jongin and Chanyeol stepped into the classroom, they saw a familiar scene that they waited to happen for about a month.

"Baekhyun?"

The small male faced them and beamed a huge smile. "Hey!" He greeted the two, waving his hands. "We didn't expect to see you here today especially with what happened yesterday." Jongin said as he walk towards his seat.

"I don't care. I just want to finish the school year and graduate then everything will stop." Baekhyun said and smiled again. "No one will care about anything about me and about what happened yesterday."

"Right." Chanyeol said and patted the smaller's head. "Don't worry! We won't let them do and say bad things to you." Jongin comforted and gently held the smaller's shoulder.

"Thank you," Baekhyun smiled. "But.. you know, people think what they think, no matter if it's wrong or right. We could only care about what we think and what the truth is. Not everyone is not like you guys who can accept me.. or Chanyeol for what we are." He continued, making the other two nod in agreement.

"We know but we'll still protect." Jongin smiled. "I did not became your friend slash brother to just do nothing." He continued.

Baekhyun only smiled then looked at the taller, "Chanyeol," He called. "I would like to do what you want us to do." Baekhyun beamed, giving Chanyeol hope that he can finally show everyone how he loves the smaller.

"Just don't go overboard."

"Alright. No kissing then?"

"No. No. And no public display of affection, especially kisses and I want you to still call me by my name. I hate call names like baby and such. Just no."

"Oh shoot, no kissy kissy and you can't hug him, Chanyeol." Jongin laughed, nudging the taller on the ribs. The taller only pushed him. "Yes, I know and I can do hug him. He just means that I can't always hug him like a fugging koala, right Baekhyun?"

"Right!"

--

"You did very well on your exam, Baekhyun." The female teacher said as she tap the papers on the table. "Chanyeol must have taught you very well." She continued as she smile towards his direction.

Their classmates also looked over their direction only to see a smiling Baekhyun. "Thank you." He said before standing up and bowing. He went back to his seat. He did not look or atleast called the taller and the taller didn't even looked at the smaller.

As if they were just like before.