Epilogue

Jongin's POV

After all what happened, everything went back to normal except from the school who keeps on repeating that we can let all of our problems out to our teachers or to our guidance councilor. My mother even scheduled a short program just to tackle it.

I always knew that Baekhyun was not the chill person he looks. Indeed, he was the always laughing, always kind, always caring person but it was just nothing. It's more like a mask he was wearing for too long. He made me believe that even a person like him can break down like that so he made me treasure people, my friends and family even more.

About Chanyeol, he was right. I don't know a single thing. I only learned about it when his sister told me.

The reason why he acted like a careless and intractable was that he went all out for part-time jobs and never really had the time for himself. He was always out to work or to school that even most of the time, his sister will just find him passed out of the cold floor of his bedroom and that was because of our one and only, Baekhyun.

He even had a mugging accident where he was getting mugged when he tried snatching the knife and ended up stabbing himself on his side.

He was saving money for a ticket for Baekhyun. He was planning the anniversary to take place there, in U.S but sadly, a few days before that, Baekhyun made a wrong decision of jumping off the rooftop.

And the woman on the photo was his sister. The new hair, the body built, the height, it was Yoora noona.

It was a miracle, the both of them lived. Chanyeol happened to have broken bone because he shielded Baekhyun from the impact of their fall. It seemed like he heard that the set up was only for one person so he used his body as a pillow if ever they went straight to the ground. Initially, he didn't know that the fire fighters are there as rescue so he also jumped in attempt of somehow, saving Baekhyun.

As for Baekhyun, though he lived, what happened to him was pretty bad. Chanyeol told me that the reason why Baekhyun slid off was that he lost consciousness up there.  Baekhyun woke up but then panic happened. He suddenly asked why is it so dark.

He went blind. It was temporary, it was due to emotional stress and.. stress. Just overall stress. He never went back to school, he dropped out completely. We just supported him because it's for the best. 

Chanyeol did not went back to U.S. He went and looked after Baekhyun even with several injuries. He never talked when he was around then goes home in the evening.

Kyungsoo and I also watch over our friends. Baekhyun's home became like our own house too. His mother takes care of us too like we're her own sons and for return, we help her clean the house, do the dishes and take out the trash since the only hands she can rely onto are ours. She was very thankful.

It kinda hurts me to see the Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Specially, Chanyeol. He watches Baekhyun sleep with longing in his eyes, he just sits there. Sometimes, he would even wipe his eyes whenever he hears the door click.