8

The day went through. There was no snow that covered the streets, it was cold but the sun was up but the snow fell down harshly. Baekhyun and Chanyeol ended up sleeping.

The smaller slept on his bed while the other slept while resting his head on his arms on the table. Without to their will, they suddenly drifted off to sleep, ended up doing nothing.

It was three o'clock in the afternoon when Chanyeol woke up. He was welcomed by the bright light outside through the window. He stretched his arms to the fullest. Turning to his side, he was welcomed by the smaller's small back. The curves of his body was traced by the shirt he was wearing.

"His hips are wide.." Chanyeol unconsciously mumbled. Scratching his nape, his face twisted into something near irritation expression. "Why am I even acting like this around him." He whispered before hissing at his own self. 

"You have a girlfriend, Chanyeol. You can't possibly liking a person being the same specie as you are." He continued, still mumbling. "Fugging weird."

"Yah, Byunie. Wake up. I'm leaving." Chanyeol said, kicking the shorter's legs. "Fugging leave. I do not need you here." Baekhyun mumbled as he try kicking the giant back.

"Wow, what a good friend you are. Not even saying goodbye? Or something like 'be careful on your way home'?"

"I don't.. even care.." Baekhyun replied and scratched his side, slightly exposing a little of his skin. "Go home." He continued before trying to go back to sleep.

"I hate you."

"I hate you too. Go now." He muttered before drifting back to sleep. Chanyeol just scratched his nape with an annoyed expression.

I didn't expect this little fugger to be like this in his natural habitat. Chanyeol mentally said, rolling his eyes with the thought.

**

"I'll be going home now, Mrs. Byun. Thank you for letting me stay." Chanyeol said as he scratching the back of his head with a sheepish smile on his face. "I'm very sorry, I think I have caused interruption on something."

"No. It's fine. You can come again anytime. You seem to make Baekhyun eat. And.. that's a very good thing, to be honest." Baekhyun's mother stated making the taller's expression to change into a confused one. "How is that.. a good thing, Mrs. Byun?"

"You see.. Baekhyun, he barely eat his own food. I don't know what's wrong with that kid but earlier, he finished his food and even fell asleep even though it's just afternoon. He never took naps as soon as he entered middle school but today's different."

Chanyeol's eyebrows arched into a surprised expression. "Really..?"

Baekhyun's mother nodded. "I force him to take naps because he looks so stressed about school and I will only find him playing on his phone. I don't know how you did it. Anyway.. you should head back home now. It's getting dark. Be careful." She said. 

Chanyeol hid his shy smile. "Thank you again, ma'am." Chanyeol said and bowed before turning on his heels to head out of the door. Mrs. Byun waved him goodbye as he disappear.

As he walk home, he stares at one photo in his phone and smiles like a total fool. It took him a whole minute before realizing. "Chanyeol. Delete that." He said to himself as he press the delete button but he became hesitant to press the okay. "You can't be like this." He continued but still have himself hesitating to press the button.

"Yo, Chanyeol." He quickly slipped his phone inside his pocket, looking up to see a friend. "Yo, Jongin. What are you doing out this late?"

"Just went out to buy food. Mom's not home tonight." Jongin explained. "Oh. So you're alone in your house eh?" The taller said.

"That was what I'm going to ask you. Do you want to have a sleepover? I invited Luhan and Kris and they'll come. The group is not complete without you." Jongin said, smiling and playfully winked. "We'll have fun. I promise."

"Yeah. Sure. I'll go there at seven."

"That's good! See you!" Jongin said before walking. Chanyeol waved his hand before shouting, "See you!"

**

"Mom! Have you seen my scarf? I can't find it." Baekhyun said as he step down the stairs. "No." His mom shortly answered. The petite male just nodded. "Where could that be.."

--

"Oh dude, isn't that Baekhyun's?" Luhan said as he pull the scarf off Chanyeol's neck. "Stop! You're going to strangle me. This is not. Mom bought me a new one and it just happened to be the same as Baekhyun's." Chanyeol defended.

"Yeah, right." Luhan said and rolled his eyes. "Anyway, where are you taking that?" Chanyeol asks as he point at the mountain of foods that the other have in hands. 

"Oh.. upstairs. So, go upstairs if you want to eat."

"Why not bring the dudes here? It's much more easier." The taller suggested. Luhan shook his head, "There is a bed there, a television too and a computer."

"But the living room has a lot o chairs to sit on unlike up there, you'll be sitting on the floor." Luhan rolled his eyes and just went upstairs, leaving the taller all alone while enjoying the whole space of the couch.

He scrolled through his phone and spent a few more minutes before going upstairs to join the others.

--

I AM VERRRYYYYY SORRRRYYY. It has been a month since I last updated. I am actually having some troubles with myself lately. I hope you understand~