15

"So.. how's Baekhyun doing?"

"Chanyeol's taking a really good care of him." Jongin reports. Yifan and Luhan looked at each other and faced Jongin again. "You sure?"

"Yep! Hundred percent! You guys should have seen him. He's acting so boyfriend." He said. Luhan laughed and as well as Yifan. "That's so unbelievable!"

"I know. But remember what he said last Monday." The two nodded. "If you guys excuse meeee, I need to talk with mom." Jongin said as he slowly walk away. "I'll talk to her about Baekhyun."

---

"No, you will not drop out." Chanyeol repeats to Baekhyun. "Jongin will take care of it." He continued. The smaller was pleading to let him drop out of the school as soon as he heard that they we're trying going to stop the drop out process.

"I'm now bothering Jongin too.." The smaller mutters. The taller sighs in frustration. "Listen.. what do you want to be?"

"A doctor.."

"You won't be able to achieve that if you're going to stop now." Chanyeol tells him. The smaller held the taller's arm and sighed. "Then I'll see Mabel again. Then I'll remember how disgusted they look when you said that I liked you. I know that this will circulate the school once they heard that you're taking care of me. I'm sure that they will say that I'm such a.. for having you to take care of me because I have my mom, my dad and brother who can take care but why--"

"I'll be there for you. We'll be there for you. Me, Jongin, Yifan and Luhan are there for you. We will protect you." Chanyeol interrupted as he gently hold Baekhyun's wrists. "You don't have to worry.."

"You're making it harder for me, Chanyeol." Baekhyun speaks up. "You're making it much harder." He said and lifted his hands, going to his face. He started to shed tears again.

"No.. no.. please don't cry.." Chanyeol said, removing Baekhyun's hands away from his face. He cupped the smaller's face, drying his tears with his thumb. Baekhyun sobbed and hiccuped but Chanyeol didn't stopped there.

"Why are you acting like this towards me so suddenly. I don't understand. I don't get you, Park Chanyeol. You make my heart so confused."

--

"Mommmm, we're doing our best to take him back here." Jongin whined as he slump his body on the couch in the principal's office. "But we don't know if Chanyeol's going to succeed this time. Please stop the dropping out."

"Make sure, hm?" Jongin's mom, Mirae, chuckled. "It would be loss. I don't want my son losing friends. And I believe that this Baekhyun is a very good kid that's why you're going like this after he wanted to drop out."

"He is, mom. And it's our friend, we should be there to help him."

"It was just a month when you guys started to hang out, I'm surprised that you have already built a strong bond." The principal replied. Jongin could just smile at his mother and answer, "I couldn't believe it too."

**

"So, how did it go?"

"Mom's with us. We don't have to worry much as long as we request it or Baekhyun requested to stop the dropping process, she'll stop it. I'm so relieved." Jongin replied and held his chest. Luhan was about to open his mouth when a girl stopped in front of them.

"Have you seen Chanyeol..?" She asked innocently. She looked around, trying to spot the taller but failed. "I haven't seen him for a few days now.."

"You should ask that yourself." Luhan said, keeping a straight face. The girl was surprised by the sudden snap of the doe-eyed male. "Is it my fault or is it that Baekhyun's fault? God, don't tell me he's looking after him?"

Jongin laughed at her, a sarcastic one. "Either way, it's still your fault." He said, laughing. She smirked, "So.. he's looking after him, eh?"

"What are you going to do about it then.. Mabel?" Luhan said, leaning in with an irritated look on his face. He raised one of his eyebrows and smirked annoyingly.

Mabel has finally gave up and walked away. "Danggg, she's annoyed!" Jongin sang in success. "She's much more annoying." Luhan said, his arms crossed in annoyance. "God, she made my head hurt." He continued and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I know. She's getting on my nerves now. She's not the same person as before." Jongin replied. Luhan could only nod and watch the girl.

--

"Byun Baekhyunnn~!" Luhan sang as soon as he stepped into the room. "I missed you!" He said and pounced on the smaller, giving him a warm hug. "You should have told us. We were so worried when we heard that you wanted to drop out."

Baekhyun could only chuckle at the other's face. "I'm sorry.. I didn't know what to do." He answered. The doe-eyed male just ruffled his hair and smile. "I bought ice cream for you!"

Their conversation went on and was filled with laughs. On the outside of the room, Jongin and Chanyeol settled.

"So..? Have you convinced him to go back?" Jongin asked, looking at his nails. "I talked to him about that. I told him that you are there, I am there, Luhan and Kris are there to be with him. He just need some time to think. His mind is a mess right now." Chanyeol calmly responds. 

"Tell me when I need to tell Mom that he's not dropping out. We're just waiting for the go signal to stop the dropping out of Baekhyun."

"Yeah, sure. Thank, Jongin."

***

Just a little bit more, guys. I'm still trying to put the story up. XD I'm sorry if I update like.. only twice a month. ._. Hope you enjoyed.