25

The wind blows.

Baekhyun's hair swayed in the breeze as he grip the railings tight. His knuckles turned white as he look down, seeing how high his position is. He bowed his head low with pain printed on his face.

"No.."

Upon hearing a voice, he lifted his face. "NO! DON'T!" Chanyeol screams. He steps towards the smaller, "No, don't come near me." Baekhyun says. The taller took another step? "I SAID DON'T COME NEAR ME!" Baekhyun screams, as if his throat was about to rip.

He chokes, "You destroyed me.." He looks at Chanyeol with nothing but pure hate. "You destroyed everything. My trust, my feelings, my mind.. everything."

Chanyeol stood there. He didn't let out even a single word, he didn't move a single centimeter. He listened because he knew, a single word or a single movement might be end of the smaller.

"I trusted you.. I thought you will never break me.. I thought what you showed was everything you are, but  it was nothing but another mask. Was it fun?"

No.. this is a misunderstanding..

Chanyeol was unsure of what he will do next. Will he continue his silence or to speak the truth?

"Chanyeol! I'm asking you!" Baekhyun shouted, his voice cracking. "Was it fun!? Was it fun to toy someone else to fill that gap inside your heart!? Was it fun to toy me!? Was it fun to play me?!" He cried. His vision blurry with tears, his knuckles white from gripping the railings.

"I am not born to be played by someone else! I am born to be loved and cared! But you chose to do otherwise!" He hiccups.

"Byun Baekhyun! I want you to know--"

***

"H-Have you seen Baekhyun?" Jongin asked Seohyun who was on the second floor. "No.. why? What happened?" She asked.

"No.. no time to explain. I need you to try and find him at the third floor--"

"OH MY GOD!" One of the students screamed from the outside, so loud that it cut off Jongin's sentence. Students were peeking out of the windows, looking up  as they use their hand as protection from the harsh sunlight. "SOMEONE! CALL 911!"

Jongin pushed other students out of the staircases and out of the building with Seohyun following behind him. As soon as they stepped out, they looked up and saw a student on the edge of the building.

Seohyun covered her mouth, "What is he doing up there!?" A student asked. "He's trying to commit suicide, stupid! CALL 911!" Jongin shouted and shook the student.

He looks around, trying to find someone he knows. "SEHUN! KRIS!" He shouted, getting the attention of the two. "Jongin! What's going on?!" Kris asked.