21

Dates go on and on. Chanyeol kept on spoiling his shorter male. Baekhyun keep on restraining himself not to ask his taller male to buy him something.

"Come on. What do you want to buy?" Chanyeol asks Baekhyun who is currently spacing out while he stand in front of a huge glass window store where stuffed toys are displayed. "Eh? What?"

"Do you want us to go inside so we can buy you one?" The taller asked. Baekhyun just lifted his head to look at the taller. He pursed his lips into a thin line before stretching one of it's corner. "It's too expensive.."

"So what..?"

"I don't want you to spend so much on me." Baekhyun shook his head, showing his disapproval. "And it's just a toy."

"What if you miss me? If there is a stuff toy, you can hug it anytime you miss me." The taller reasoned. The shorter still shook his head from side to side, insisting that he doesn't want any stuff toy. "No."

"Alright, alright. Let's just go and check them out, is that okay?" The taller smiled, holding onto Baekhyun's hand. "Hmm, okay."

The taller tugged the smaller going inside of the shop. It was covered of stuffed animals. There were tall shelves and it was just filled with pastel colored teddy bears. The floors, the walls, they are everywhere.

Chanyeol pointed to a human-size teddy on the corner of the shop. "That one's taller than you." He joked to the smaller, laughing. "No, I'm taller!"

"Really? Go next it then." Chanyeol challenged. Baekhyun, with his obedient ass, went and stood next to it. "See, it's taller than you. Wait, I'm going to take a photo of you." The taller chuckled, pulling his phone of his pocket.

Baekhyun just stood there straight until he saw Chanyeol laughing at his phone. He ran back to his taller, peeking to the phone, seeing himself look smaller than the teddy bear. "Why is everything so tall." He whispered, making Chanyeol laugh louder. "I hate it."

"It just makes you more cute."

"Really?"

"Yep."

"I'm okay with it then," The shorter replied, making the taller chuckle. Chanyeol cupped Baekhyun's face, gliding his thumb across the shorter's cheek. "Can--" Baekhyun immediately shut him with a quick peck even though the store owner was there to see them.

Baekhyun immediately bowed his head. "Hey.. are you okay?" The taller asked. Baekhyun slightly pointed to the side, making Chanyeol turn his head and see the store owner who is currently in the counter, watching them with his head resting on his hands.

"I-I'm sorry." Chanyeol bowed. The man just smiled and gestured them to forget that he's there. "It's fine."