12

Monday.

"Yo, bro." Luhan greeted as soon as Chanyeol reached his seat. The taller stared at Baekhyun's seat, raising brow before looking at the watched. "Where's Baekhyun?" He asked and pointed at the empty seat.

Luhan's brows also drew together when he noticed that the shorter was missing. "It's quarter to eight.. he's still not here?"

It was unusual that Baekhyun was not there an hour before the first subject. He arrives at seven yet it's almost eight in the morning and he still haven't arrived yet.

Chanyeol was drawn to confusion. Why is he still not here?

--

The whole day went through and there was no sign of the smaller. "You guys seen Baekhyun?" Yifan asked. Luhan shook his head. "He wasn't here the whole day, he's not even responding to my calls and texts." Jongin said.

While looking at each other in the hallway, asking each other what might be the reason for the shorter to not to go, there we're a group of girl talking loudly.

"Hey, have you heard that the boy who's always with Mabel's boyfriend was dropping out because of--" The girl suddenly stopped when they saw the four standing on the side of the hallway and was looking at them. They quickly retreated but it was too late for them to get away.

"Wait! Who's dropping out..?" Chanyeol asked. His heart was pounding extremely fast inside his chest.

The girls continued to back away as Chanyeol step closer to them.  "Who's dropping out!? Tell me!" The girls flinched and bowed their heads. "Answer me!"

"It's Byun Baekhyun!" One of them cried out before they all ran away, backing away from the angry man. The four remained silent, "Why is he dropping out?" Chanyeol murmured and ran his way out of the huge school campus leaving the other three.

He was already panting yet he never felt the coldness and tiredness. He just need to see Baekhyun. He doesn't even know why he wants to, he just feels that he needs to.

He stopped in front of the house. Though he was out of breath, he called. "Baekhyun!" He looked up to Baekhyun's windows. The door opened, the taller hoping for the smaller but it was his brother.

"Park Chanyeol." Baekbeom called.

"Hyung." Chanyeol immediately approached the older male. "I-I need to see Baekhyun. I n-need to talk to him." He said as he try passing through Baekbeom but he was getting pushed out and away. "Hyung, what are you--"

"Let me talk to you for a second.." Baekbeom calmly said, holding Chanyeol by grabbing the coat he's wearing. "What do you want to talk about? I need to see your younger brother!"

"Look, I'm going to let you in. Just promise me one thing."