17

"I still can't get it!" Baekhyun whines and threw his pen onto the table then grabbed his hair out of frustration. Chanyeol could only laugh at the smaller's misery.

"We're stuck in the same lesson since last week." The taller said. Baekhyun only slammed his head on the table. "I don't get it. I will never get it." It was muffled but still audible.

"Aww come on. You can do it."

"No."

"You can, you fugging bich." Chanyeol said. Baekhyun immediately straighten up himself and started to strangle the taller. "WHAT DID YOU SAY HUH?!"

The taller chokes and coughs so the smaller released him and crossed his arms across his chest. "Geez, have mercy! I could have died!"

"What?" Baekhyun glares. The taller only looked away as he gently rub his neck. "Jongin told me that you don't like to be called like that."

"Who would fugging like being called like that!? You, dumbass!"

"I just wanted to know and see your reaction." Chanyeol answered, making Baekhyun to just roll his eyes with the fact of the taller's reason are too shallow but in the other half of his mind felt guilty for what he acted; for suddenly strangling Chanyeol.

He immediately focused on the notes and started to learn it himself.

--

"I'll be going now, hyung." Chanyeol said to Baekbom. The latter just nodded and smiled, "Thank you for staying here with us Chanyeol, you definitely bring color into this home."

"Bye, Chanyeol." Baekhyun suddenly interrupted, he waved his hand in a shy manner. The taller couldn't help but to suppress a laugh. "Hyung, can you.. go inside? I need to tell Baekhyun something." Chanyeol winked.

Baekbeom's eyebrows raised before he nodded and proceeded inside. The two watched him close the door before facing each other.

"Hey," Chanyeol called with a huge smile on his face. "What is it?" Baekhyun awkwardly replied. The taller fidgetted and looked around which was new to the shorter's view. He has never seen the giant act that way.

"Chanyeol?" He called, snapping the taller back to reality.

"Uhm.. Byun Baekhyun. Please don't get mad." Chanyeol immediately leaned in. Baekhyun just felt warmth over his thin lips. It was quick but lingering. "W-W-W-What the fug..?" Baekhyun muttered as his face flush into a deep shade of red.

"Baekhyun- I like you- OUCH!"

"WHAT THE FUG WAS THAT, HUH!? WHY DID YOU FUGGING DO THAT!?" Baekhyun said as he beat Chanyeol with his fists. The taller could only turn his side or his back to avoid getting his on the face.