13

"I'm staying at his house right now."

"Don't you think it'll spark to another issue about you and him?" Jongin asked. Chanyeol sighed and looked at the smaller who's sleeping on the bed while curled up like a fetus. "I don't care.. you should have heard what he said. I bet you that you'll also stay if you saw him like that."

"And then he said what?"

"I can't really tell the exact words but he said that he don't want to live anymore. He's even sleeping while hugging his knees."

"Is there any problem with sleeping like an unborn baby?" Jongin asked. The taller just ran his palm over his face. "It means that there's something bothering him, you idiot. He's depressed and you know that when someone's depressed, their mind will only set into one thing. Death. Or maybe not. They just need someone to stay by their side." Chanyeol explained as he pick a book up.

"Oh..So what are you doing now?" Jongin asked again. Chanyeol heaved a deep breath and sat down on a table. "Cleaning his room."

"So you'll stay there for tonight?"

"Probably. Or not just tonight.. maybe until he's better."

"Can I visit? Tomorrow?"

"Maybe. Text me when you're going." Chanyeol said, looking back at the smaller. "Goodnight." The other said before hanging up. The taller placed the phone on the table and continued to pick up random things from the floor.

He picked up a shirt. "This must be the shirt he was wearing last Saturday.." He muttered. The shirt smells bad but the hint of coffee was there and the stain on the shirt definitely says it's coffee. "So.. she spilled coffee on him." He sighed.

He continued cleaning the room until it was ten in the evening. He sat on the floor right beside the bed and rested his back and stayed there for minutes and eventually fell asleep.

--

Park Chanyeol..

Park Chanyeol..

The taller immediately opened his eyes when he heard the shorter calling his name. He rubbed his eyes before turning his head to see the smaller. "Is there something wrong?" He asked in a low voice. "Did you had a nightmare? Are you hungry?"

"No.." Baekhyun softly answered. "Do you want to sleep with me here on the bed..?" He asked, and tapped the soft mattress.

"I'm fine here.. sleep now. Don't worry."