24

It has been months since Chanyeol left.

Baekhyun continued to live like he used to. He eat his lunch with his friends; Kris, Luhan and Jongin. He continued like Chanyeol was still there.

Chanyeol.

Chanyeol have left months ago and Baekhyun still haven't heard a single thing about him since then. No messages, no call, no video calls, no voicemails, no anything. The taller doesn't even updates his profile.

"Any update..?" Baekhyun desperately asks. Jongin pursed his lips and shook his head from left to right, "None.." He answered.

The shorter male licks his lips and then bites them, lowering his head in disappointment. "He's probably busy. You know, it's not like here." He mumbled.

Jongin looked at him with pity, "For how long are you going to be like this..?" He asks as he hold the shorter's shoulder. "Since he left, he didn't even bothered to ask how are you or ask about us how are you doing." He explained, gesturing that they haven't even receive even a dot from the taller.

Baekhyun looked at him with his eyebrows curved upward. The sun-kissed man sighed in defeat but again, opened his mouth to speak. "This is what I was talking about when I told you that I don't trust him with you. I know he'll do this--"

"Jongin.. please stop.."

The taller male's eyebrows furrowed, "No, I'll slap some senses into you, Byun Baekhyun. Chanyeol is not what you think he is, snap out of it!"

Baekhyun did not answer, he looked at Jongin and flashed a soft smile. "I understand you, Jongin." He suddenly said after a long silence. The taller male's face softened, "I don't know how much I hate you for being like this."

"I, too, doesn't know how much I hate myself for being like this." Baekhyun responded, making the taller's expression twist to worry. "Baek--" Jongin was cut off by the bell. The shorter male immediately stood up and made his way off the taller's sight. Within seconds, Baekhyun was out of Jongin's view.

**

Chanyeol. Jongin desperately started sending messages at the taller. Park Chanyeol. He typed as if his he's trying to crush his phone with his bare hands. When are you going to try and talk to us?

After he sent his last message, he threw his phone on his bed with a force of anger.

He got frustrated when the shorter male started to slowly avoid him after what he told him. Whenever he approaches Baekhyun, he replies very shortly then walks away.

Baekhyun was as precious as a real brother to him making it a reason why he got hurt and frustrated after he started avoiding him.

His thoughts were cut off when he heard a ring from his phone. He reached for it and saw a new message. Sorry, something came up. I'll try to reach out later.