3

"Hey, what's wrong? Why aren't you with Kris?" Jessica asked when she found me inside the classroom, just sitting and not minding the world around me. I remained silent, gently drawing a curve on a paper. "Nothing."

"Chanyeol seems not to be in the mood." She suddenly blurted. "I saw them in the cafeteria and I was like, 'Hey Yeol.' and he was like." Then she imitated the annoyed look of Chanyeol and threw her hand like he would do if he doesn't want anyone to talk to him.

"So what?"

"So what? The heck Byun. He's not like that when you're with them. And do you notice those stare and I always find him looking at you, doofus." She explained. It made me hiss and drop my pencil on the table. Seriously? That suppose to mean what?

"You're impossible. Why are you even telling me that?"

"You're not really paying attention to your surroundings, aren't you?" I answered her with a stare then I chuckled. "Heh. Do you think I'm stupid not to notice that you and Kris are already dating?" She raised her brows. She's not surprise or anything but kind of amused. "I'm not dense. I notice every single bit of reality going on around me, I just don't say a thing. I know it when someone's telling a lie."

"But you can't tell Chanyeol--"

"Shut up." I know that she's going to say that Chanyeol's probably has feelings for me just because she caught him looking at me but a stare does not defy love or feelings.

After I shut her up, the twin towers passed by the middle of our seats. I returned to scribbling or doodling or whatever this is. "Hey." I'm pretty sure that he's not calling me because I have a name.

"Hey. Byunie."

"My name is Baekhyun for pete's sake."

"Hey, Baekhyun for pete's sake." I just sighed with my eyes wide open and looked down of the floor. "Hah." I exhaled, gesturing that I'm crushing something. "Could you just-- argh. I wish I could just crush your bones right now."

"Why so angry. I'm like.. 'hey, you okay?' Then you're like 'WHAT? CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I'M BUSY? MIND YOUR OWN FRACKING BUSINESS.' Look. I want to get some of your attention--"

"Why would you?" I asked him. Why would he even want it? He scooted closer and grabbed me by the arm. "Because no one ever cared for me like you do." He said. Is he fracking with me now? I never felt that the others are there, watching us. "What about your girlfriend? Does she not care for you? Huh?"

"For crying out loud." He cried. "She's just my bestfriend! Nothing more, nothing less!" He continued as he look at my frowned face. How could that be? Those gossips circulating the whole school system are not true? Park Chanyeol, you're kidding me. You're the one who's not true.

"Let me go." I said and harshly pulled back my arm then slowly sat down. "What..? You're really difficult." He sighed. After that long drama-like scenario, Luhan came in with, "Whoa-oh-oh-oh, what was that guys? You turnin' so jelly and the other turnin' hopeless?"