22

"Park Chanyeol. We need you here right now. We're shooting for the project." Jongin spoke to his phone as he hold it near his ear. He walked away from the two, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. "Baekhyun is exhausted from filming us since this morning."

"[You know I can't. I just came from a band practice, I'm tired as well. Can't we just film tomorrow?]"

"Alright. Tomorrow. Ditch again and I'll cut you." 

"Yeah, yeah, alright." 

"Bye." Jongin said in a disappointed tone then ended the call. "What did he say?" Kyungsoo asked he approach the taller man. Jongin only sighed, looking at Baekhyun who's currently having a mental and physical exhaustion. "He said that he can't. Do you think it's better to film tomorrow?"

"No, I don't think so." Kyungsoo replied, and grabbed Jongin's phone. He dialed Chanyeol's number again, as soon as the tall man picked up, he was greeted by Kyungsoo's calm voice. The longer the call, the more threatening Kyungsoo gets.

Baekhyun stared into the sky and admired it. "Byun Baekhyun." Jongin called as he sit next to Baekhyun who was laying on the ground. "How's life doing?"

"Crumbling to pieces." The smaller shortly answered. "I am so tired. I mean, I can't even take good shots. I'm tired for nothing." He continued, placing his arm over his eyes. "I just want to go home.."

Jongin looked at him then his eyes got caught by a much shorter male, "What's wrong with puppy boy?" Kyungsoo asked and sat next to Baekhyun, opposite to Jongin. "Don't call me that," Baekhyun glared.

"Whatever. I know you're tired, let's just go home. We can continue the shoot tomorrow." The much shorter male said. Baekhyun looked at him, "How are we suppose to finish this in time?"

"Promise, we'll finish this in time. For now, you need to rest. You seem like you had a mental breakdown."

"I did."

"See. So go home now. Jongin will walk you home." Kyungsoo said and fixed his glasses. "Jongin? Why is it only Jongin?"

"I need to run some errands. Jongin, take care of Baekhyun. I trust you with puppy boy, don't let him cross the street alone." Kyungsoo glared at the taller as he bid his goodbye. Jongin can only scratch the back of his head, "Alright, be careful too."

He watched Kyungsoo disappear in the intersection before he turned to Baekhyun. "Come on, let's go home." The taller male said and grabbed the shorter by his arms, pulling him up. "No~" Baekhyun whined. "We need to shoot today!"

"Kyungsoo need to go errands, Yuri already went home, SeokJin also went home, and Chanyeol is not here either." Jongin said and continued to pull the whining male. Baekhyun sighed and voluntarily stood up. "Look, you're covered with snow." The taller says as he pat the back of Baekhyun.