23

"No, Chanyeol. You should go with her. If it can help you with developing your skills.. you don't have to worry about me." Baekhyun says, holding onto Chanyeol's arm then patting them. The taller pursed his lips, slanting to one side as he look at the shorter. "I don't want to leave you.."

"I know," Baekhyun slight whines. "But.. you know, you have dreams. Who knows, what if we broke up right now, later or some other day? You'll seriously regret it." He continued.

Chanyeol only grabbed his hands and played with them. He was silent, didn't even bothered to reply to Baekhyun. The shorter sighed and squeezed Chanyeol's hand.

"Chanyeol.." He called and gently squeezed the taller's thumb. "I'm not doing this just for you. I'm doing this for us. If you go with your mom, you can develop your skills there and you will find a good job. A good job is something that I can never give to you." He smiled and lifted Chanyeol's head to make the taller look at him.

"But I can do that here too.." Chanyeol mumbled. His lips formed a slight pout as Baekhyun knead his cheeks. "It's a very good opportunity to learn there. Don't want you to waste it." The smaller winks.

"Do you want me to leave..?" The taller asks, looking at Baekhyun straight in the eyes. The other was shocked and mumbled, "No.. of course not.. like I said, it's for the both of us. And the learning experience there is better than learning it here." He convinces, squeezing Chanyeol's cheek.

The taller sighs in defeat. "Are you sure..? I don't really want to leave you." He says with the under message of please don't do this. Baekhyun nods even with his eyes telling otherwise.

"Please let me spend the week with you.."

**

In the following days after that, Chanyeol followed Baekhyun everywhere. When going to school, in the library, in the cafeteria, he sits next to Baekhyun and walks with Baekhyun going home after dismissal.

He stays at Baekhyun's home.

He begged for Mrs. Byun to let him stay for just a week to spend his remaining days in Korea. Mrs. Byun, didn't even bothered to ask why he wants to spend it with Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun?"

"Hm?"

"Can I sleep with you..?"

Baekhyun's heart raced. "Yes.." He answered, moving to make a space for the taller. He felt the bed dipped with Chanyeol's weight and soon, he felt the warmth he became familiar with.

Today is Chanyeol's last day. Tomorrow, he'll leave for China.

Baekhyun found himself tangled with Chanyeol. The both of them enjoyed the warmth they share in the darkness that envelopes them.