9

It was morning and Baekhyun went to Chanyeol's house to ask if the taller has the scarf and to his dismay, he was not there.

"Oh.. he was not here since yesterday..?" Baekhyun innocently asked Yoora. The lady nodded and pursed her lips together. "He was with his friends." She answered.

Baekhyun also nodded in response. "I guess that I'll be going now, noona. Thank you." He said and bowed before slowly backing away. He turned to his heels and walked alone going to school.

--

Upon stepping on the school ground, everyone was eyeing him.

Maybe it's because I have Chanyeol's scarf.

He was only holding it yet everyone was already making a fuss about it. Baekhyun made an uncomfortable expression before turning away to go out of the gates but upon turning, a broad chest welcomed him. He looked up and saw the owner of the scarf he was holding.

"C-Chanyeol-" Chanyeol immediately snatched the scarf from his hand. "So it was you." The taller muttered as he look at the scarf which was folded neatly by the smaller.

"No. You don't under--"

"Why is it even doing in your hands if you didn't stole it..?"

"Chanyeol, I--"

"You stole it?" Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun became statue on his spot, stuttering with his words. "W-What.."

"I'm just asking. Why are you so scared? Do you like me..?" Chanyeol said with his lips formed to a smirk. Baekhyun looked at him and to everyone around them. Chanyeol said it out loud, what can he do about it?

"Chanyeol.. You didn't--" Baekhyun never finished his sentence and ran, bumping onto Chanyeol's arm and out of the school ground. "Heh.." Chanyeol laughed as the smirk on his face disappear.

It wasn't even Chanyeol's intention.

He kneel down and picked up his scarf that laid on the cold concrete then removed the snow and gently wrapped it around his neck.

Baekhyun washed the scarf the night before, he sprayed it with his favorite scent. 

The shorter's scent lingers in the scarf and it's not even bothering the taller.

--

"What a jerk.." Baekhyun said as he roam. "I don't think I have the courage to face the school anymore." He laughed as he rub his face with his hands.

"Yah, Byun Baekhyun." Baekhyun immediately removed his hands to see the person in front of him. "Ah- Oh Sehun." The smaller greeted then smiled widely.