18

What happened in the canteen started to spread around the campus like a virus.

It also never failed to reach the group's ears. It has never failed to make the small male to feel so low of himself.

Oh, so they're both fgs?

Damn, Chanyeol's into guys, eh?

I wonder if he ever had a relationship with some of his friends before too.

The words kept on replaying inside the smaller's mind as he look at the taller's broad back right in front of him. Chanyeol is crouched down as he write something on his notebook.

I'm sorry.. you had to do that to protect me..

Baekhyun felt a feeling of his heart getting flooded with the feeling of sadness. His heart felt heavy and the feeling of suffocation strike him as he bow his head low.

"Baekhyun, what's wrong?" Jessica finally noticed how Baekhyun's frame twisted on his chair. "Baekhyun?" The girl held his shoulder and shook him slightly. "Are you okay?" Still, the petite male didn't respond.

A person kneel in front of his chair and brushed his hair. "Baekhyun?" He called in pure concern yet filled with calmness. "Are you okay?" He asked, brushing the smaller's hair.

Baekhyun lifted his head up, seeing the taller's face looking at him. The taller just continued brushing his hair. "Do you want to go home now..?"

The smaller shook his head as he dry his tears. "No.."

"Then are you okay?" Chanyeol asked again and the smaller didn't replied. "Do you want me to take you home now..?" The taller asked one more time and still gained no answer from Baekhyun.

He stood up and faced the professor and his classmates and bowed. "I'm sorry for interrupting this class.." He said. Heechul looked at his student down to his toes before sighing. "Park Chanyeol.. take Baekhyun home.. it's not a bother. I think it's better for him to go home now." He calmly answered.

Chanyeol nodded before gently pulling the small petite male off of his seat "Thank you, seonssaem."  He said before guiding the smaller out of the classroom.

A few steps away from their classroom, Baekhyun tugged his arm out of Chanyeol's grasp. The taller just looked at him, hearing his sobbing and hiccups.

Sensitive. Chanyeol mentally said.

"I'm sorry, Chanyeol.. I really am.. I'm sorry for making people judge you, call you gay.. everything! For taking care of me that resulted to your failing grades.." The smaller male apologizes as he rub his eyes with his small fists. Chanyeol slumped his shoulder and sighed.