2

"Hey, Byunie, why are you so quiet?" Chanyeol sang as he walk towards my table.

"Mind your own business." I said. He raised his brows and slightly laughed. This has been going on since I showed interest with his offer of friendship and it just started to become annoying. "You have your period, man?" He asked. I turned my head towards him with an annoyed expression on my face. "Do I look like a girl?"

"Yeah.. you do." My eyebrows become more drawn together. "What the actual heck." I asked and slapped the table.

"I'm just asking if you're okay. You look so--"

"I don't fracking need your concern. Leave me alone."

"Then why are you even acting like this? Was there something I did to make you so angry at me? I don't know why! Is it bad to care now? Why are you so impulsive?" I was surprised by his response. Isn't it obvious? He just admitted that I look like a girl, that steps on my masculinity. No guy would like to be called 'girly'.

"Whoa. What happened?" Luhan asked. There was only me, Kris, Luhan and Jongin inside the classroom now. "You are so difficult!" Jongin said as if he's mocking someone. I believe it Chanyeol mumbled it on his way out. With fire still flaming inside my chest, I glared at them and also looked away after few seconds.

"You two fighting?"

"Obviously, they are." Kris said and looked out of the classroom as if he's going to find Chanyeol there. Luhan and Jongin looked at me as I sit down with forced and bowed my head, "All of you, leave me alone." In my peripheral view, Jongin was about to walk to me when Kris and Luhan used their arms to block him. "Are you sure?"

"Yes." I never heard a reply but there was never a sound of footsteps going outside. When I looked at the right side, they are just there. Watching. "What are you still doing here?"

"That sound of your 'yes' is so doubtful." Luhan said and slumped down on a chair. "We can't just leave, knowing that our friends are fighting. That's a no to leaving you guys behind." He added and shook his head, acting like a child who's refusing to leave the shop until his mother buy the toy he wants.

"You guys are hopeless." I said, rolling my eyes. I stood up and was about to get out of the classroom, to just go home since the classes are already over and I have just decided to study at home, one of them held my arm. "Baekhyun, please fix this."

"Bet he's with his best friend." Those words slipped out of my mouth without me even thinking. "What about them?" Jongin asks.

"Who's your crush, Baekhyun?" Jongin asks me before the last hour of last day of school ends. "Me? I guess I'm not normal." I laughed, "I don't a have crush on someone." Kyungsoo and Yuri laughed.

"Then, who is the best classmate for you? I mean, really close to be the best for you?" Jongin asks once again. "Yeah."

"It's Chanyeol." I said without hesitating even a bit. The three nodded. 

"Why?" 

"I have always been fond to people who can play instruments."

"Oh, maybe that's why there's this look when he's playing a guitar. You're imagining him that he's serenading you."

"No!" I defensed. They just smiled at me, laughing a little. 

I have shown a sign that I wanted friendship but since he was so dense about it, my restive self has emerged and gave up wanting to be his friend.

Jongin's eyes went wide like he remembered that same time that just flashed at me just now. "Oh no. Am I thinking the right thing?" Remembering the same thing he remembered, I panicked. 

"No, you're not!" I shouted and removed Kris' hand from my arm. "Let go!"

"You're--"

"SHUT IT, JONGIN!"  I hollered. When I finally stopped struggling away from Kris, I heaved heavy breaths. "I can't believe that you think that I'm inlove with him." I growled that made Luhan and Kris gasp.

"Seriously?"

"For real?"

"Hell no." I answered, short and stern. "Why not?"

"It's too impossible. He has a rough attitude. He always call me bi+ch but I'm obviously a guy. He says 'frick you' at me. What the heck? Do you even think being called a bich is okay with me!?" I asked and breathed in my words. "He always makes this weird sensual sounds when he knows I'm fracking around. Do you know how uncomfortable that is? I can't believe that you're thinking that I'm inlove with him."

"Maybe because he's the one who's in love with you." Kris blurted. Glaring at him, he moved his hands and gestured for me to calm down. "I mean, come on, Baek. He's not like that to his so-called 'bestfriend' or even to us."

"If he does that to her or to the three of you, all of you will be grossed out because he's a disgusting person. Maybe she'll dump him for sure if he ever does those things to her." Luhan and Jongin got their eyes glued at something, but it's not at me. They are obviously not looking at me but at.. my back.

"Who's disgusting again, Baekhyun?" 

"Frick." I muttered. If I turn now, I might see his face that probably looks like he's going to eat me alive and all so I have decided to walk into the room and bumping onto the other three and running to the door at the front. I immediately ran with all my life out of the classroom. 

"Ah, shat." I exhaled when I reached the intersection. "He heard all of it."

---

Hi. :D

Edited : 5/20/2018