14

"I'm not hungry." Chanyeol mocked at Jongin who is already eating the snack he made. "Shut up. It's delicious, right Baekhyun-ie?" Jongin asked the smaller who's sitting next to him.

Baekhyun nodded with a huge smile on his face. The taller felt himself smile after seeing the smaller. "You're smiling now. That feels so great." He said.

Jongin looked at them with a frown. "Can you guys stop being so mushy? You're disrespecting this table and the blessings on it." He said that made the two raise their eyebrows. "But we're not being mushy."

"You areee!" Jongin debated. "You guys are so much like of a couple instead of friends. What kind of friends is this? It's fugging called boyfriends! You're acting like a couple of boyfriends." He continued and crossed his arms. Chanyeol held in his laugh and lose, eventually started to laugh out loud.

"This! Oh no. Baekhyun this is not Park, you need to throw him out of your household. The real one has been abducted by aliens and been replaced with a clone!" Jongin said as the shakes Baekhyun's small frame.

"Don't do that! I'll fugging throw you out." Chanyeol threatened. Jongin stopped and and crossed his arms again with a proud smile on his face. "That's right. That's Park Chanyeol and NOT THE MUSHY ONE."

"I can't believe Jongin's been whining about the same thing for about three hours now." Baekhyun finally speaks up. The taller covered his mouth and grinned. "Even Baekhyun's annoyed at you, hear tha--"

"I fugging heard it, Park." The other replied and rolled his eyes.

"It's really weird to have Chanyeol like that." Baekhyun muttered as he scoop the soup and drop the liquid back to his bowl. "But it's all good, he managed to take out some of my insecurities and make me feel better. It felt good."

"I'm sorry, I need to wash my brain because I mistakenly thought different." 

"You still haven't confessed what happened to you.." Chanyeol replies to the smaller, completely neglecting what Jongin said.

"Nothing much.. I don't really want to talk about it." The smaller replied with a small bitter smile. Jongin gently held the smaller's arm and smiled. "It would feel much much better when you speak up about it. Trust me. Remember when I confessed to you during the seventh grade? That made my chest feel so much lighter and not burdened." He told. "You can tell us, we're not here as strangers, we are here because we care about you and we are your friends."

Baekhyun looked up at them, gazing at them like he was studying them. His breathing had the pattern of having a hesitation. His eyes thinking if he should tell them or not.

"I.." then he sighed. "Okay.."

He still looked at them with such hesitation before he continued. "It happened.. last Saturday. I was waiting for hyung to pick me up and I was standing right in front of the gates of Chanyeol's home when I received a text message. It said that we should meet at the café in the afternoon. Just that and Mabel's name at the bottom of the text." Baekhyun narrated as he play with the soup which already became cold with his continuous stirring.

"I didn't thought about anything but.. maybe she just want to talk. I went there. I was nice to her but then she suddenly exploded, she dumped her coffee all over me, slapped me for I don't know how much and called me.. words." He continued, trying to smile and shrugging. "The coffee was burning my skin and my cheeks are red from her slaps but what she said.. what she did was unbearably painful." His words started to break, he bowed his head low and his shoulders tensed.

Jongin immediately pulled the smaller close. "Whew.. dude, I'm sorry for making him cry again." He said to Chanyeol.

"Let me take him to his room.. Jongin, can you clean this up? Thank you."

The two left going to the smaller's room. Jongin sighed as he clean the table. "Damn, she's messed up." He muttered. "No wonder why Chanyeol broke up with her."

--

"Shh.. it's okay.. calm down now. We'll never let that happen again." Chanyeol said as he caress the smaller's hair. Baekhyun was resting his head on the taller's chest, sobbing lowly. "Hush now.."

The smaller's sobs have subsided and the taller started to hum him a lullaby, still caressing Baekhyun's hair to help him to calm faster.

Chanyeol was completely aware of what he's doing. He's aware of his boyfriend side, if that's what Jongin calls it. He knows what he's doing, it's his own will.

He never became like that to his ex, the one who made Baekhyun like that.

Baekhyun fell asleep at eight in the evening with Chanyeol's warmth and caress. The taller tucked him to bed, draping the warm blankets over the smaller's body before leaving the room to talk with Jongin. "How is he?"

"He's sleeping."

"So.. tell me, it's fine to break up with her. She's messed up dude. She probably broke her brain out of insecurity because you care much more for Baekhyun than to her." Jongin said, suspecting that it must be the reason why those things happened. "I didn't even knew that Baekhyun is that fragile--"

"He's a human, he has feelings. Even though he's man, he will still get hurt."

Jongin fell silent and just looked at the taller. Sighing, he said, "Why don't you just confess? I'm the one who's getting stressed all over this." And rolled his eyes. The taller returned the sigh. "I wish I could."

Jongin knew the reason. Jongin know the reason why. "I'm sorry for whining so much earlier. I'm just teasing you."

"Teasing me? That didn't sound like teasing at all." Chanyeol grinned with a smirk on his face.

The both went out of the house. "I'll be going now. Take care of Baekhyun for us." Jongin said to Chanyeol. The taller chuckled and nodded.

"Careful on your way home."

"Yeah yeah. And go to school tomorrow or just text me when you can't go. I'll help you with the new lessons."

"Alright, thank you! Bye!"

While walking, Jongin laughed to himself. "Oh man, he's whipped." His eyes turned called and shook his head from left to right, "It's no good."