16

"Byun Baekhyun, Chanyeol is here!" Baekbeom called, the smaller peeked out from the top of the stairs. "Tell him to go here."

"Heard that, boy. Go there and teach that little dude things. He'll be going back to school soon." The older said. Chanyeol could only smile and chuckle. "I'm very thankful, Chanyeol, really."

"That's nothing, hyung." The younger male said and scratched his nape. He curved his lips into a small smile before proceeding to the smaller's bedroom.

He grabbed the doorknob and twist it to open the wooden door, slowly getting a peek of Baekhyun's room. He saw the shorter sitting on the chair and facing the books in front of him. "Hey, studying hard?" Chanyeol asked before slipping in.

The shorter twisted his figure to look at the taller who's already approaching him. "Not really. You told me to study so.. I did." The taller grinned widely and ruffled Baekhyun's hair. Stop being cute.

"I brought you notes. You better copy all this first.."

"Do I have to..?"

"Yep."

"But it's too many. I might not be able to use my hands afterwards." Baekhyun protested. Chanyeol could only grinned at him as he take out notebooks and papers. "Don't worry. I'll help you." He said, giving the smaller a reason to have a huge smile across his cute face.

Chanyeol was still staying at Baekhyun's home, almost two weeks now and almost like he's part of the family. Well, partially.

Chanyeol started to transfer notes from his notebook and to the smaller's. It was silent for about the last twenty minutes when the smaller broke the silence. "You guys promised to take care of me. I'm counting on you.."

"Are you still worried with Mabel?" Baekhyun answered with a small nod and a hum but he didn't raised his head up and continued to write. "The incident got reported to her parents and to the guidance counselor."

"What..?"

"One of her friends filmed it and sent it to Jongin and refused to tell her name. Then, Jongin reported it to his mother and then she reported it to the guidance and then to her parents. Once she committed something against you again, poof, she'll be kicked out." Chanyeol explained, assuring Baekhyun thay he shouldn't be worried anymore.

"I feel bad for her.." The smaller said, making Chanyeol's ear to perk up. "You feel what?"

"I feel bad.. because.. you know, her friend did that to her and she just did it because I really am being--"

"Okay, I think you're taking my words, like the b word seriously." Chanyeol sighs and throws a glance at the shorter. Baekhyun couldn't keep his mind straight anymore. "It's not just your words now.. it's true, I've been acting like an important b. I mean you're still staying here inside my house, you look after me, you take care of me when I can do it on my own."