chapter six

Isabella Rose Marie Winchester

I sit down beside the gravestones. My parents were buried here, right beside each other. I miss them a lot.

They were going to Taiwan for a business trip. On the way back, their plane crashed, no one made it out. Luke became our guardian. I vaguely remember not leaving my room for a month. I was broken down inside. The thought send shivers through my body.

"Hey mom and dad," I whisper softly. I laid a bouquet of tulips beside both of their graves.

I waited for an answer, knowing there wasn't going to be one.

"So I went on this date thing for school. I came home a little bit late for curfew. The boys got so mad at me. They were overreacting. I was 30 minutes late," I say, laughing a little.

Knowing my mom, she would've said something to tease me. My dad would have been angry at me as well, he was over protective too.

I kept talking to my parents for a hour. Tears were streaming down my cheek by now. " I miss you. I love you."

It took me a long time to get over my parents death. I used all the energy in me to go back to my car. I drove to the local coffee shop.

"Hey Isabell, what can I do for you?" Evan asked. I come around the counter and give him a hug. Evan and I have known each other since we were little.

He doesn't go to my school. He's a Junior at Madison Prep.

Madison Prep was filled with pretentious little rich kids who knew nothing about hard work. 

"Did you go see your parents again?" He asks.

"Mhm," I mumble. He releases our hug and goes to get me coffee. I hand him a five dollar bill, "keep the change," and I walk out the door. I used to always go to that coffee shop with my mom.

Honestly, I don't know where to go know. I don't want to go home.

Isabell was added into the conversation

Me: What do you jerks want?

Luke: Please come home

Kael: pleaseeee

Me: To be grounded and get my phone and everything I own taken away? No thanks

Colton: where are you gonna go then

Me: idk but it'll be better then staying with y'all

Daniel: Please come home. You'll be ungrounded and get to keep your phone and everything you own

Ryan: No!

Kael: Noooo

Carter: heck no

Weston: nu uh

Colton: hahaha nope

Luke: nice try but no

Me: wow aren't you guys the greatest brothers. I was actually gonna come home. But I'm not anymore.

Daniel: look what you did! She was gonna come home. But you guys can't get over the fact that she's growing up. I'm disappointed in you all, especially Weston you're the closest to her!

Me: I'm not coming home if you all can't be understanding like Daniel.

Isabell left the conversation