14|| Witches Beware

Isabella Rose Marie Winchester

"Braden!" I yell. I feel like a mother, I am too young to be a mother.

Normally under circumstances like this, I would be furious at my uncle and aunt. Except I can't find myself to be furious after all the great things that they have done for my brothers and I. The least I can do is watch the little ones and cook for her sons.

Braden walks into the room and tilts his head.

"Homework?" I ask him.

He nods his head yes. Thank god.

"What's for dinner Isabell?" Archer asks, leaning against the counter.

Have I mentioned how much I hate my cousin Archer?

"I don't know. Cook for yourself," I growl.

"Aww. Is it Isabell's time of month?" Archer coos. I was so close to slapping him or punching him in the gut. I raised my fist and Collin grabbed it with his hand.

"That is why you are single, my friend." Collin retorts. Archer rolls his eyes.

"Isabell, you've cooked for 18 boys everyday. Take a break," Collin reassures. I nod at him and send him a grateful smile.

Have I mentioned how much I love Collin?

"As for Archer, you never ask a girl that, you dumb a-" Collin starts, I cut him off.

"Keep it PG," I scream, covering my ears.

"We get it Isabell, your innocent mind can't take it." Nicky chimes in with a challenging smile.

"Your non boyfriend and non kissed mind," Avery teases.

"Actually-" Colton starts. I kick Colton in the shin and he winces in pain, closing his mouth immediately. "Actually she is very innocent," Colton coughs out. I smile grimly.

"Isabell has a boyfriend!" Alex screams.

I kick him in his precious jewels. Wow I am really feeling violent today.

 "No I don't!" I yell. Alex falls down in pain. 

"She's got a strong kic-" he coughs out. 

"When do we get to meet him?" Avery asks, grinning wickedly from ear to ear.

"Actually you already have," Carter says. 

Let's just say Carter scared of me now....

"Well look at the time. I better get to bed, school tomorrow." I say fake smiling. I pick up Austin and Harvey, bringing them upstairs with me.

I put the twins to sleep and check the time, 8:30.

"Braden! Brody! Bed time," I yell. They run into their room and I tuck them in and turn the lights off.

I walk down the stairs in search of my phone. Thankfully it was sitting on the kitchen table. I take out the Oreos and browse things on my phone. I like some photos on Instagram, view peoples snapchats and stories, and I scroll through my tweets. I finally check my text messages.

Oh no.

They didn't

their dead.