C22: I'm Wounded!

"I swear if you give me one more hug and ask if I'm okay, I'll hurt you." I hiss.

"Okay okay" Ryan says holding his hands up. Archer comes into the room and hugs me.

"Are you okay?" Archer asks smirking.

"Archer Lillian Anderson!" I squeal moving around in his arms. What can I say, his mom wanted a girl.

"Hey! Don't mention my middle name" he pouts.

"Lillian, Lillian, Lillian, Lillian" I shout. He covers his ears and walks out of the room.

"I missed you" Brody runs into the room and hugs my leg. I kneel down and wrap him up in a bear hug. I stand up with him still in my arms.

"Your going to be a great mother" Chris whispers in my ear. I smile at him and rock Brody in my arms. Poor boy is so tired. Its way past his bed time. He quickly falls asleep in my arms.

I hand the sleeping Brody to Chris. He looks at me with concern. "You'll be fine. He's asleep" I assure Chris. Chris cradled him and rocked him back and forth.

He'd be such a perfect father. Chris carries Brody into his room and sets him on the bottom bunk. I went into the nursery and kissed the twins goodnight.

Speaking of twins, I need to go Christmas shopping for them and everyone else. Well except for Athena. I start to wrap her gifts, doing a successful job. I love wrapping gifts. I wrapped her gifts with wrapping paper with little dogs with Santa hats.

To: Athena From: Isabell

I put the gifts under the tree and smile at the beautifully decorated tree. I can finally get some rest. I dive deep into the covers and fall fast asleep.

Ice. Cold. Water.

"You have 5 fudging seconds to get the fudge out of my room before I cut your precious jewels off." I hiss as I shoot out of bed. Alex and Kael run out of my room, laughing. Those idiots poured a bucket of ice cold water on my head. Oh perfect, they totally missed me. I stepped away from my drenched sheets and headed into the bathroom.

I started a bath and put a bath bomb in the tub. I soaked in the tub and closed my eyes. This was much needed. I got out of the bath. I got dressed and took the sheets off the bed. I put the sheets in the dryer and headed into the living room.

"This means war" I hiss. "Dearest Nicky, please come here." He strolls into the kitchen, whistling.

"Your the prank master, this morning the numbskulls poured a bucket of ice water on me. I need to get them back," I say emphasizing the need.

"Ah I see. You need my help?" He asks smirking. I nod my head and put a pout on my face.

"How about I help you if you set me up with one of your friends?" He says smiling sheepishly.

"Your such a guy" I laugh, shoving his arm. "No can do. Brooklyn's dating Daniel and Bailey's dating Carter, its not gonna work out well." I say and he pouts.

"Pftt. No one can resist this awesomeness" he says while flexing.

"Save it for basketball" I joke. Nicky will help me. He has a soft spot for me, even though he acts tough.

Christopher R. Wild

Hatred. All I felt was hatred for Nolan. How could he do that to her? God was I an idiot for believing he was a good person.   I hate him so much, so much. It was hard to resist the urge to go over to the police station and punch him. Thankfully that imbecile was in "Juvie." I fudging hate him. Wow Isabell was really rubbing off on me. Fudging huh?