12|| Backstories

Isabella Rose Marie Winchester

"I know it breaks your heart," I sang.

"Moved to the city in a broke down car," Bailey sang.

"4 years no call and now your looking pretty in a hotel bar," Bailey sang loudly.

We all started giggling. Today was our girls day out. The boys were off doing theirs somewhere. I was glad to finally have a day just to ourselves.

I grabbed a handful of popcorn and threw it t Brooklyn. Athena hopped out of Bailey's arms and ran over to Brooklyn to eat the popcorn.

"What shall we do today ladies?" I ask. Bailey shrugs her shoulders.

"Let's rob a bank," Brooklyn jokes.

"Uh no. I want to make it to homecoming," Bailey says, giggling. "Speaking of homecoming," Bailey adds. Brooklyn nods and looks my way.

I shake my head no.

Bailey shakes her head yes.

"Let's hit the mall!" Brooklyn squeals. Bailey nods. I put Athena in her kennel, unfortunately we can't bring her. We get ready and drive to the mall.

"Isn't this cute?" Brooklyn asks.

I nod my head. I was missing my little ball of fluff.

"Let's go home and watch movies," I suggest.

"Let's do it. But first let's stop by the grocery store," Bailey chirps.

We pull into the parking lot and grab a cart.

"Ice cream"

"Chocolate syrup"

"Sprinkles"

"Cupcakes"

"Chips"

"Soda"

"Popcorn"

We paid for everything and went home.

"That's diabetes in a bowl," Colton, the health freak says.

"Don't you guys have guy day," I say with an attitude.

"It's over because we want to spend time with our girls!" Carter says, slinging an arm around Bailey. As far as I know, those two aren't dating... not yet at least.

"Lies," I retort.

"Fine. We got kicked out of the movies and the mall," Colton mumbles.

Brooklyn, Bailey, I burst out laughing.

Athena ran over to me barking. "Hey Athe!" I squeal. I scratch her behind her ears.

"Anyways how did you get kicked out of the mall and the movie theater?" I ask curiously.

"Chris thought it was a good idea to break the arcade machines there. " Weston says, coming into the kitchen.

"I didn't mean to!" Chris whines.

"What about the mall?" Brooklyn asks.

"We dropped water balloons on peoples head from the 2nd story."Daniel mumbles, trying to hide his smile.

I burst into laughter. Brooklyn tries not to smile, Bailey couldn't stop smiling. "You guys are stupid" I comment.

"Aw we know you love us," Kael says, slinging an arm around my shoulder.

"That's debatable," I snort, I shove Kael's arm off me.

"Ouch. Feisty one," Kael teases. I roll my eyes,