C18: Weston

My throat was sore and my eyes were heavy. I struggled to move and my wrists were cut raw. Darkness surrounded me. My hands and feet were tied to a chair. I wiggled and squirmed, no use.

A bright light suddenly came on, blinding me. A man chuckled and walked over to me. He placed his hand on my cheek. I shivered from his cold touch. I tried to move away from his touch. I wanted nothing more then to be home.  With my parents and brothers.

"Your dad owes me a lot in life" the mans low voice growled.

"I thought, I wonder how to get your dad back" he scratched his chin.

"Leave me alone" I whispered. "Why are you doing this to me?"

He chuckled, "your father took your mom from me 10 years ago!" He yelled.

I winced at his voice and looked to the ground. He lifted my chin up and forced me to look him in the eye.

"The only way to get him back is to take away the most precious thing to him, his only daughter" he whispered in my ear. "But it will also end up hurting Athena. Your mom and I were best friends in highschool, she was also the love of my life. I was about to ask her out but that jerk beat me to it. She fell head over heals in love with him. They soon became known as the highschool sweethearts of the school. I was kicked to the curb and forgotten about." He looked pained and sad. 

"I-I'm sorry" I mumbled.

"Don't worry about it because I'm getting him back!" He cackled evilly and handed me a letter, reading:

Dearest Winchester Family,

                    I'm sure you've noticed that your one and only daughter and sister didn't come home from school. I'm sure your worried sick about her. Just know she's safe , IF you do as this letter says. I am in love with Athena. Your  only daughter/ sister will unfortunately not return home, if you don't abide by these rules.

At 12 am sharp, Athena will come ALONE to the abandoned warehouse on 5th street. Isabella will then be released to go. I WILL marry Athena, if not then Isabella. The Winchester girls have captivating beauty and one of them will be mine. If you do not show up on time, I will take Isabella as my bride.

                   Sincerely,
                                Jacob Lynn

"I'm only 10! You can't marry me" I yell, squirming around.

"Watch me!" He hisses. He puts a gun to my head.

"Watch it or I'll kill you" he warns.

I sat up in my bed suddenly and gasped for air. I haven't had a bad flashback in a very long time. I finally realize, Jacob is coming back for
me.

As said in the flashback, I was only 10. My parents were still alive at the time.

Jacob Lynn suffered from Schizophrenia, which was the reason that he was a bit crazy. Although the disease can't be treated, his medicine helped a lot. The police found me and the warehouse and arrested Jacob. They soon figured out, that after mom and dad started dating in highschool, he stopped taking his medication. Which made his head cloud with unreasonable thoughts.

The police also told our family that he talks to himself in jail. They think he hears voices in his head, which he thinks belong to my mother. Over time he just got worse and worse. He started to have hallucinations about my mother talking and being there with him. That was the information the doctors gave us. Sometimes I do pity him.