C27: Bear Bear

Isabella Rose Marie Winchester

"Are you a thief? Because you stole my heart," Chris sings.

"Are you a camera? Because I smile every time I see you." I chirp.

Right now I was having a pickup line war with Chris. I'm going to win. I smirk as he tries to come up with something. I need to win.

"Do you have a name or can I call you mine?"

I frown, that was a good one.

"I lost my phone number, can I have yours?"

"Can you touch me? I want to tell my friends I was touched my an angel."

"I should call you google, you have everything I'm looking for."

I am determined to win, I need to win. This is going to happen.

"Do you like raisins? How about a date?"

"If I could re-arrange the alphabet, I'd put 'u' and 'I' together."

"Are you a parking ticket because you have fine written all over you."

"Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?"

"Feel my shirt, its made of boyfriend material." Chris winks at me and smirks.

"I'll give you a kiss, if you don't like it you can return it."

"I give up!" Chris whines. "Your too good at this! Better than me." I chuckle and lean my head against his chest. It was eerily quiet in the house. My cousins have left early this morning.

It was a sad heart breaking event.

Pft , kidding.

Auntie decided she wants to move to in the same neighborhood!

Oh joy. I love life.

"A penny for your thoughts?" Chris says and holds up a penny.

"The cousins are moving into the neighborhood," I mumble.

"Really? Thats great!" Chris exclaims. I narrow my eyes at him and his smile turns into a grin.

"No its not great! Its terrible, horrible, putrid-"

"Okay, I get it," Chris chuckles.

"Do you want to be the best boyfriend in the whole wide world and get me some Chipotle?" I beg Chris.

"Only if you come in the car with me. You can wait for me in the car."

I think it over in my head. Would I want to get up and get Chipotle or would I want to sit here and starve?

I definitely want Chipotle. Sighing, I get up and start to head upstairs to change.

I grab a sweater and a pair of black leggings.

"Let's just eat in the restaurant and then ice cream," Chris suggests.

"Gelato," I say.

"Fine. Let's just eat in the restaurant and then gelato," Chris corrects. I nod my head eagerly and run grab the Chris' keys. I noticed his keychain and I put my necklace up to the keychain.

"Can you toss me my boots?"

Chris throws me my boots and I catch them with ease.

"Now you toss me my keys," Chris replies. I throw the car keys at Chris, and the keys hit Chris smack in the head.

"Your a varsity football player and you can't even catch the car keys!" I tease.

"Its not my fault you can't throw!" He fires back.