28: Aunt Isabell

Isabella Rose Marie Winchester

Today was our first day back at Ridgemont. Because of the shooting, we got to start our winter break early.

I got dressed and headed downstairs. Luke was making coffee.

"Ready for your first day back?" Luke asks me. Nope not really.

"Not really but oh well," I state. He laughs and hands me an apple. I thank him and head to the door. I grabbed my necklace and ring off the counter and lace up my converse.

Chris walked in the door and kissed my cheek.

"Ready, love?" He turns around and I take this as a chance to look at him. He was wearing a pair of jeans and a black v neck shirt. "If your done staring, lets go," Chris says smirking. I glared at him and walked out the door, him trailing behind me.

I could feel his eyes on me, probably checking me out.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." I say. He mumbles and ok and takes out his phone. I stare at him in confusion. I hear a click of the camera and turn around.

"You told me to take a picture!" He points out.

"I was joking, moron!"

Chris shrugs and opens the car door for me.

That leads to an unnecessary, but fun quarrel over cars...

"Your favorite power couple is here!" A blonde says as she points to Chris and I.

I recognize her as Kaitlyn Morgan. That girl lives off of drama, she started a YouTube channel for our school drama. She reports on everything that happens. Her camera man stuck his crappy camera in my face.

"Isabella Rose Marie Winchester and Christopher Ryder Wild! But you know them as hashtag Chrisabell!" The cameraman shouted, with fake excitement may I add.

How do they know our middle names?

"I don't pay you to show no excitement! I need personality, you idiot!" Kaitlyn shouted.

Chris' grip on my hand tightened as he pushes through the crowd. The cameraman rolls his eyes and Kaitlyn puts on a blank face.

"Aw! Chris will do anything for her! That's why they were voted best couple on the poll I made!" Kaitlyn chirps. I roll my eyes and watch as she interrogates Colton.

"And here we have Colton Winchester!"

He had a furious look in his eyes, I swear I could see a fire burning in them.

"Get out of my way, Kathrine," Colton growls.

"It's Kaitlyn," she corrects. "Give it up for our favorite hottie at Ridgemont!"

He grumbles something incoherent and practically sprints toward us.

"The bells gonna ring soon, move out of my beaver dam way!" Brooklyn spits. Bailey pushes through the crowd as Brooklyn insults Kaitlyn.

They finally reach us as the bell rings. I send Chris a smile and walk with B&B to Trigonometry.

"Welcome back class!" Mrs. Trotter chimes. I love trigonometry because of Mrs. Trotter.

Ms.Trotter was a young teacher, probably in her twenties. She was really pretty and smart. She's engaged to the basketball coach, Coach Hope, but that doesn't stop the guys from flirting with her.

"Good Morning, Mrs.Trotter," I say.

"Morning Isabell, excited to be back?" She asks me.

"Yes!" I squeal. I may hate school but it's been a while since I've had to use my brain.