C24: #Braniel

authors note:
Chris and Isabell are my favorite

Isabella Rose Marie Winchester

Coffee was good? Right? Yeah. I need some coffee. I anxiously grab my backpack and run out the door. There was a good chance that Grandma and Grandpa Winchester were coming today. Not sure why. Grandma despises me. You'd think that she'd love me, me being her only granddaughter. Nope! She loves my brothers, they will be the ones to carry on the family name. But my grandpa on the other end, he's one of my favorite people. He's so funny and sassy, it's crazy.

Extended Fam Chat

Nicky: you can't run from the old folks!!!

Me: I can try. It's not like they care if I'm there or not

Noah: it'll be just a few days lol

Me: it'll feel like a few years

Daniel: why don't you spend the night at Brooklyn and Baileys house?

Me: I don't want to burden them with my problems

Luke: or they could spend the night here??

Colton: that's not fair. If we have to deal with Grandma then so do you!

Me: it's not the same thing, she actually likes you.

Colton: it's not my fault that I have irresistible good looks

Collin: Your not the only one who hates her lmao

Alex: I say that we take an unexpected trip to Europe!

Luke: we see them like once a year, chill

Me: we could have a family dinner, with all the gfs and bf? That way we won't have to talk much

Ryan: nope! Bad idea

Carter: I think that's a great idea

Luke: it's a plan

I shut my phone off and start to drive off.

"Guess what?" I ask Evan.

"What?" He hands me my coffee and I pay him.

"We're basically having a winter dinner party, your family is invited!" I squeal.

"Mm. Grandparents are coming?" He asks.

"Pftt no. Okay, yes" I sigh. He bursts into a fit of laughter.

"Well it's a family and friend thing now. I can't spend more then an hour with her" I hiss.

"I'm sure your fine" he chuckles. "Do I get a plus one?"

"Ooh someone has a girlfriend! And sure." He blushes and I laugh. "I gotta go. Talk to you soon." I kiss his cheek and hug him goodbye.

As soon as I walk in the door I'm greeted by yelling. "These keys are so messy! Where did little Isabella run to?" Grandma hissed. "Isabella these keys are so unorganized! Why don't you do something about it?  Your he woman of the house! Goodness gracious" she says. "Someone get our bags and show us to the guest room!"

Collin rolls his eyes and mimicked grandma. "What was that young man? Just for that you get to carry the bags!" Grandma yells. Collin groans and grabs the bag. I lean against the wall and laugh. "I don't see you working young lady! Get to cooking since you guys refuse to have a cook." Once she's out of earshot, I roll my eyes.