chapter seven

Isabella Rose Marie Winchester

I woke up screaming and crying.

Another nightmare, I have frequent nightmares about my parents death. I place a hand on my heart, trying to slow down my breathing. Feeling my heart beat become slower, I relaxed into my bed. Gripping an old stuff animal, I begin to calm down. 

"Twinny are you okay? It's 3 am," Weston asks as he rushes in my room. I started breaking down crying. Weston wrapped me in a bear hug. My crying calmed down a little bit.

Weston got up to leave, I mumble a, "please don't leave." He nods and lays down next to me. I snuggle into him and sleep takes over my body.

"Baby sister! Wake up, we're going to the lake!" Kael chirps. I scurry out of bed, I love going to the lake. Today was a nice and warm day. I slip on a teal bikini and some shorts and a t- shirt over it. I run into the passenger side of the car. 

"Get in the back Isabella," Colton said, opening the passenger door.

"Nope," I say, popping the p. He starts to pick me up out of the seat. "If you don't put me down, I'll tell Lauren your cheating on her," I sang. Colton's jaw drops and he puts me down and goes to the back seat.

I learned my blackmail from the best, aka Colton.

"Hmm, he must really like her, nice one baby sister." Luke says, high-fiving me.

"Oh yeah, Izzy I forgot to tell you, the football team is coming," Colton chirps. His friends suck, they're all arrogant and cocky.

I glare at him, "you're friends are coming too. Chill," Carter says reassuringly. We used to always go to the lake with our parents. We own a boat, a big one too. Our parents were loaded.

"Isabell!" Brooklyn squeals.

Bailey laughs, "you saw her yesterday." Lauren while laughing, comes up to us. "Well let's go get on the boat, lead the way" Bailey chimes. They follow me onto the boat. 

The girls and I claim the top deck as ours. We were all fairly pale and needed to tan. 

I took off my shirt and shorts revealing my teal bikini. I heard some wolf whistles. Colton, being the protective brother he is, smacked them in the head. 

Carters eyes never left Bailey. Daniel was cannonballing off the boat with Weston. Luke was supervising, Kael and Ryan were throwing grapes into their mouth.

I put on some sunglasses and laid on a deck chair. "Wait. Isabell is that Lindsay?" Lauren asked. Bailey and Brooklyn turned their heads to look. There she is in all her "glory." Great, my day will be ruined. Scowling, I get up and go find one of my brothers.

"Colton! What is that bench doing on our boat?" I question. Yes bench, I don't swear.

"You mean Lindsay?" He asks, almost spitting out his drink.

"Who else would I be talking about?" I hiss.

"Look, I don't like Lindsay but she's Chris's girlfriend and he invited her, " he said. I scowl while Colton continue to talk, "listen, if she is causing trouble you have the ability to kick her off the boat ...literally," Colton reassures.

I smile, "okay!" I chip happily. I wouldn't mind pushing that bench off the boat. I return to my chair next to Lauren. She looks at me weird and returns back to reading.

"Linds get in the lake," Chris urged. Lindsay was getting in one toe at a time. Brooklyn, Bailey, Lauren, and I were laughing our butts off. Very loud actually.