authors note + sequel info

HOLY CHEESE STICKS !!!

I am so incredibly blessed to have you all. All of you readers make me so happy, your the reason I continue writing this book. I honestly had no intention of making it this far. I thought that this book would get no views and that no one would read it.

I am so excited to bring you the sequel of this book. The first chapter is already up. The sequel is called... 'Chasing Isabella Winchester.'

But before that... I want to say thank you to a few people

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU. I love you guys so much. Your guys make me so freaking happy. I love reading all your comments and messages, it makes my day. You are the reason I wake up with a smile.

THANK YOU TO ALL MY HATERS. I love my haters ;) They made me realise that its okay to have someone not like you, or your writing. It made me understand that through it all, you will have people who don't like you. Haters are okay, hate comments are okay.

THANK YOU TO @lady-space. Ahhhh!!! She's been my inspiration through it all. She's one of my best friends and she's supported me through it all.

THANK YOU TO MY FAMILY. I love you guys so much !!! They've had to deal with my crazy ranting and my crazy uploading.

NOW GO READ THE SEQUEL....

CHASING ISABELLA WINCHESTER