C29: Valentines Day

Isabella Rose Marie Winchester

Today was Valentines Day.

The day Prim told Luke about her pregnancy. She had called me a lot, she's been having bad morning sickness.

She had to tell Luke that she was getting a stomach bug, so he wouldn't be suspicious.

"Wheres your boyfriend?" Colton asks, taking my plate of cookies.

"Mm. I don't know, I haven't seen him all day." I say with a frown, taking the cookies back.

"I'm sure he's around somewhere," Carter assures.

"Ooh! Go into the living room now!" I yell. Carter and Colton share a look and follow me into the living room.

I saw Prim Rose staring at me with twinkling eyes. She tosses me her phone and sat down next to Luke.

Luke looks at us with questioning looks. I shoved the camera into Coltons hands and mouth the word, 'record.'

Prim ties a blind fold on Luke head with a smile.

"Why is there a blind fold on my head?" Luke asks with amusement. Colton clicks record and I watch as the plan goes down.

Prim sits the basket in front of Luke. I could tell she was nervous.

"Because its a Valentines Day surprise!" She squeals.

"Hmm." He mumbles, confused.

She does the last finishing touches to make the basket pretty.

"Okay take it off!" Prim squeals, I could tell she was both excited and nervous.

Luke takes the blind fold off and stares intently at the basket in front of him.

"Your pregnant?" Luke asks with wide eyes. She laughs and smiles down at her stomach.

"Yeah..." She mumbles.

Luke has a mega watt smile on his face, he envelopes Prim in a hug.

"Oh my god. Your pregnant!" He cheers.

Relief washes over Prim's face and she immediately hugs him back.

"We're gonna have a baby!" Luke yells. Colton and Carter chuckle at the sight of the couple. "I love you!"

"I love you too," Prim says. They kiss and I turn my head, scrunching up my nose.

Prim quickly gets up and runs into the bathroom. I hear gagging and throwing up.

"Morning sickness," I mumble. Luke runs to the bathroom behind her, probably going to hold back her hair.

"Well that was exciting," Carter states.

"And surprising," Colton adds.

"But absolutely adorable!" I sing.

Watching Luke and Prim made me really miss Chris. I miss him, even though I saw him yesterday. The school was considerate enough to give us Valentines Day off. I think it was only because the Principal has a new girlfriend...

Anyways, I missed my guy.

"Don't look so glum!" Weston shouts. He nearly pulls me in the backyard. The cool, crisp air hit my back, making me shiver. Weston glances at me, then proceeds to give me his jacket.

"Thanks!"  I mumble, the jacket hits my shoulder and I immediately melt into it.

Weston's jacket is really warm and comforting.